• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emperors EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: AvexHD
Name: Louis
Wins / Games played: 508/1910
Past clans: Imagination
Why should we accept you? I'm an all round pvper and team player, im best with the bow but good with the sword and rod! and I am good at playing tactically when needed. I think i would fit good in this clan :p
IGN:CubixHD_
Name:Joseph Wilson/Joe
Wins / Games played:64/1144
Past clans:Imagination
Why should we accept you? You should accept me because i am really good at pvp and i am a pretty nice person! although my stats don't show i am good but that is because i play with avex all the time and he always reks me in 1v1's and it is due to all the hackers 2!
Your applications are pending. Being replied to tomorow.

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: MaxPlaysSG / SuchSkill
Name: maxwell , but call me max
Wins / Games played: 120 \ 700 and 48 \ 56
Past clans: Emperors , Inverse , Exotic and Habitat
Why should we accept you?Becuase I am Skillr and can be very nis to clan
Thanks for reading
PS : I dont mind if you decline me
1. becuase of my wins
2. becuase i left before :
I dont mind, Just hope we can remain friends <3
I'm sorry Max, but you've been declined. You definetly have the skill level, and teamwork etc thats required. But that's not only what Emperors is about. After past experience I decided to decline you, does not mean we can't be friends. I will never mind you on the Emperors ts :)

MaxsquarepantsHD

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm sorry Max, but you've been declined. You definetly have the skill level, and teamwork etc thats required. But that's not only what Emperors is about. After past experience I decided to decline you, does not mean we can't be friends. I will never mind you on the Emperors ts :)
Ok Thats Fine <3

Battey

Career
Reaction score
IGN:CubixHD_
Name:Joseph Wilson/Joe
Wins / Games played:64/1144
Past clans:Imagination
Why should we accept you? You should accept me because i am really good at pvp and i am a pretty nice person! although my stats don't show i am good but that is because i play with avex all the time and he always reks me in 1v1's and it is due to all the hackers 2!
Damn, you say you're good at PvP, but then you say Avex reks you in 1v1's.. o_O, I'm confused.

Iambester911

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Bester911
Name: [Private]
Wins / Games played: 1408/4000
Past clans: Penguin squad, Reflex, inverse and viral
Why should we accept you? Since I know many of the members in this clan from Inverse on top of that in a previous clanwar we fought you and got throttled that clan has disbannded now and I wanted to see if I could get into your clan

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why should we accept you? Since I know many of the members in this clan from Inverse on top of that in a previous clanwar we fought you and got throttled that clan has disbannded now and I wanted to see if I could get into your clan
im hax or not ? xdd

Battey

Career
Reaction score
Can you mention the name of the people that you know on this clan? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci