• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emperors EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
I will leave but i don't really understand why you have to be mad just because you accepted me as trial and i said i've found a new clan, really does sound imature and no need to call me a randy <3
but u are a randy, and im not even mad. It's just that you were really lucky we actually were about to give you a chance, which we don't do to many. I dont care what you think tho, as i said. You're a randy

Battey

Career
Reaction score
I will leave but i don't really understand why you have to be mad just because you accepted me as trial and i said i've found a new clan, really does sound imature and no need to call me a randy <3
You're still bad.

AvexHD

Diamond
Reaction score
but u are a randy, and im not even mad. It's just that you were really lucky we actually were about to give you a chance, which we don't do to many. I dont care what you think tho, as i said. You're a randy
you do know what randy means don't you?

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
ive joined inverse sorry
I asked kezo a couple of days before and he said he might quit so i then applied to emperors but then kezo decided he is not quiting so i could now join inverse so please stick your nose out of it mate :p
well sorry... I thought he was quiting for good and now i know the true side of this clan I don't really want to join tbh
Look at your stats then call me bad :)
you do know what randy means don't you?
ok bye ps. you should learn a words meaning before using it ;)

Glxy

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: ajaxfan64
Name: just call me Jp
Wins / Games played: below
Past clans: Imagination, SorceryV2, Ellusite, and some more.
Why should we accept you? especially to have fun, and I can improof my skills by playing with you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci