• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emperors EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
No problem. I'll be patient.
Instead of waiting, spend some time on our TS, I guess you weren't on the teamspeak before you applied which we don't appreciate. If you have been on teamspeak, we will make our decision this Friday (if I am home by then).

Vtnw

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:
Skype name:
Wins / Losses:
Where are you from?:
Why do you want to join Emperors?: yes
DECLACCEPTED
Reason: Lack of Swag....................................................................

Kruger

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: DrakeHD
Donor: Diamond
Skype name: drake.senpai
Wins / Losses: 182 / 538
Where are you from?: Romania
Why do you want to join Emperors?: I want to join Emperors because I really wanna meet new people that I can chat with. I heard that most of the members are friendly here. The second thing is because I think I can help the clan with my pvp, not the best pvp'er in the world but I'm decent (didn't really try my stats in the last weeks because i've played alot of cs). If I will join Emperors I'll try my best and get back into minecraft. Thanks for reading my application. (my grammar is not that good so don't judge)
And I'm the clanhopper? And BTW do you still wanna ddos me and cut off my neck, you Mighty Romanian?

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
And I'm the clanhopper? And BTW do you still wanna ddos me and cut off my neck, you Mighty Romanian?
Feel free to leave the thread at any time ( now preferebly).
Minecraft IGN:
Skype name:
Wins / Losses:
Where are you from?:
Why do you want to join Emperors?: yes
Accepted.........
WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics