• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emperors EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annadebnam

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN:EyadZx/Annadebnam(Old account with very bad stats)
Name (Irl):Eyad Abbarah
Donor:No sorry :(
Wins:EyadZx i have 66 or 67 and on anna i have 290
Games Played:300 or less not sure and on anna 3500+ but the past 500 games i was just trolling and stuff cause i knew i was gonna get a new account
PvP Strengths:
Rod-Im really accurate with the rod when it come to hitting the target and i can use it very well
Sword-Im good with the sword cause of my strafing.I can strafe really well when fighting someone
FnS- Im accurate with fns because i can place on the same block he is in.
PvP Weaknesses:
The Bow- Im really bad with the bow cause i cant hit the target. Its cause i cant figure out what way my opponent is gonna go.
Clan Expirience:I was trivium(trial) but got denied cause of experience with a leader but i never had an experience with a leader cause this was the first time i talk with them.

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
IGN:BubbleWarriorz
Name (Irl):Woodrow
Donor: Iron
Wins: 495
Games Played: 1859
PvP Strengths: fast flint and steels and fast combows
PvP Weaknesses: Ice fights,hackers and big teams (like 4 man teams)
Clan Expirience: None
Declined.

Reaction score
Yeeeeh, My IGN is crasuz now though so you might just add that ;)
So, lemme get it straight: You lost your password to your account that was #534 and you're just like "yee, i lost my account so i bought a new one". Didn't you save it anywhere? O.O

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
So, lemme get it straight: You lost your password to your account that was #534 and you're just like "yee, i lost my account so i bought a new one". Didn't you save it anywhere? O.O
Nah, my account was 100, just that I quitted for 6 months :D Then I lost the password, and I already had 2 extra accounts that I used, and now I bought a new one for the lolz yes :D Anyhow, I miss the good old days ;( AND ACCEPT ME ALREADY? AND GET ME INTO A SKYPE CHAT PLZZ!

Reaction score
Nah, my account was 100, just that I quitted for 6 months :D Then I lost the password, and I already had 2 extra accounts that I used, and now I bought a new one for the lolz yes :D Anyhow, I miss the good old days ;( AND ACCEPT ME ALREADY? AND GET ME INTO A SKYPE CHAT PLZZ!
If you didnt buy 3 accounts you could get Watchdogs or GTA xD, I think it's a waste to buy so many accounts.. You can now pay only 5$...

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
IGN:EyadZx/Annadebnam(Old account with very bad stats)
Name (Irl):Eyad Abbarah
Donor:No sorry :(
Wins:EyadZx i have 66 or 67 and on anna i have 290
Games Played:300 or less not sure and on anna 3500+ but the past 500 games i was just trolling and stuff cause i knew i was gonna get a new account
PvP Strengths:
Rod-Im really accurate with the rod when it come to hitting the target and i can use it very well
Sword-Im good with the sword cause of my strafing.I can strafe really well when fighting someone
FnS- Im accurate with fns because i can place on the same block he is in.
PvP Weaknesses:
The Bow- Im really bad with the bow cause i cant hit the target. Its cause i cant figure out what way my opponent is gonna go.
Clan Expirience:I was trivium(trial) but got denied cause of experience with a leader but i never had an experience with a leader cause this was the first time i talk with them.
Declined.

- Do not fit win requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci