• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emperors EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImNissen

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: ImNissen
Name (Irl): Rlnd
Donor: The cool one
Wins: uhhm 204
Games Played:919
PvP Strengths: Go all out and just jump in a group of people and doing alot of dammage. Also i am good in teams. hueheuehueh. and hardscoping
PvP Weaknesses:Being bad and rusty. and dieing for stupid reasons.
Clan Expirience:Revolutionize, HellFire, UnTalented,Emperors, Emperors Reborn. (habitat)

Reaction score
PvP Strengths: Go all out and just jump in a group of people and doing alot of dammage. Also i am good in teams. hueheuehueh. and hardscoping
Clan Expirience:Revolutionize, HellFire, UnTalented,Emperors, Emperors Reborn. (habitat)
recomend :D:D:D.d:D:d:D:D:D:D

Battey

Career
Reaction score
You have been accepted as a member. Welcome back Nissen.

KrazyPvpM8

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:
_M8 | WolfieGames (For Donor)
Name (what should we call you):
Tyler (Can call me M8)
United States of America
Donor:
Iron, on Wolfie
Wins:
i have a couple wins but not alot, 60 | 200 |
(Please don't judge my skill on my wins, i know this is not HiveMc but i do have 900 wins on that mincraft survival games network!)
Games Played:
200 | 800
PvP Strengths:
Bow:
I'm good at bow lock down, and getting multiple bow shoots on people that are running,
I can also be aggressive and defense with the bow.
Sword:
I am good at strafing and critting, I can do both tactics, i also have this tactic that is similar on turning people but i have good ways to do it, i'm pretty decent and block hitting too.
Rod:
I am good at rodding someone then combo them in mid-air, i can also be defensive while running away rodding people back.
PvP Weaknesses:
Map Knowledge:
I do know basic map and well played map, i do have routes on the main maps,
Icarus, Sg4, Valley side, Holiday Resort, Chernobyl 2015. but i usually don't know the most about call outs,
i'm still trying to learn.
Clan Experience:
I
didn't join Inverse, but i was gonna apply and probbaly get Accepted, i knew alot of members and staff.
Extra Info:
I am trying to get into MCSG, i'm a pretty skilled player i would like to have a chance in this clan, if i would maybe be given a chance i can prove myself that i'm not immature and bad at MCSG (I would really like this to be my first my clan, i will be dedicated)​
~ _M8​
Thanks for reading!​

Last edited:

ItzViiruz

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: ItzViiruz / ViirusHD
Name (Irl): Matt
Donor: Nope
Wins: 34 out of 96 on ViirusHD, 25 out of 90 on ItzViiruz (Also have 1000+ hive wins with 35k points)
Games Played: Answered above ^^
PvP Strengths: Using a rod, bow spamming, flint and steel.
PvP Weaknesses: Double tapping, small spaces, water fights.
Clan Experience: Not a lot on MCSG apart from Mystic and #Stance. I would like to try out playing MCSG a bit more and I hope this clan will help me.

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
IGN:
_M8 | WolfieGames (For Donor)
Name (what should we call you):
Tyler (Can call me M8)
United States of America
Donor:
Iron, on Wolfie
Wins:
i have a couple wins but not alot, 60 | 200 |
(Please don't judge my skill on my wins, i know this is not HiveMc but i do have 900 wins on that mincraft survival games network!)
Games Played:
200 | 800
PvP Strengths:
Bow:
I'm good at bow lock down, and getting multiple bow shoots on people that are running,
I can also be aggressive and defense with the bow.
Sword:
I am good at strafing and critting, I can do both tactics, i also have this tactic that is similar on turning people but i have good ways to do it, i'm pretty decent and block hitting too.
Rod:
I am good at rodding someone then combo them in mid-air, i can also be defensive while running away rodding people back.
PvP Weaknesses:
Map Knowledge:
I do know basic map and well played map, i do have routes on the main maps,
Icarus, Sg4, Valley side, Holiday Resort, Chernobyl 2015. but i usually don't know the most about call outs,
i'm still trying to learn.
Clan Experience:
I
didn't join Inverse, but i was gonna apply and probbaly get Accepted, i knew alot of members and staff.
Extra Info:
I am trying to get into MCSG, i'm a pretty skilled player i would like to have a chance in this clan, if i would maybe be given a chance i can prove myself that i'm not immature and bad at MCSG (I would really like this to be my first my clan, i will be dedicated)​
~ _M8​
Thanks for reading!​
Wins: 34 out of 96 on ViirusHD, 25 out of 90 on ItzViiruz (Also have 1000+ hive wins with 35k points)
Clan Experience: Not a lot on MCSG apart from Mystic and #Stance. I would like to try out playing MCSG a bit more and I hope this clan will help me.
Both of you are pending until Sander gets back, which is Monday.

Good luck!

KrazyPvpM8

Tribute
Reaction score
hey buddy xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci