• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emperors EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
Man :( That suscks but I see that this clan is going awesome, Zinc is in here. Does he have a mic? He probably wont, why did I ask? GG and Jess are here you will do awesome. Is just me or when I read the word Emperors I think about penguins. I have a big problem. Any way I hope you go super far. This clan is looking awesome!
Haha I just loved that post. Ziinc does have a mic. Talks a tiny bit when needed xP Good luck in Rebels :D Also penguins r col

xGGw10XV3

Experienced
Reaction score
Man :( That suscks but I see that this clan is going awesome, Zinc is in here. Does he have a mic? He probably wont, why did I ask? GG and Jess are here you will do awesome. Is just me or when I read the word Emperors I think about penguins. I have a big problem. Any way I hope you go super far. This clan is looking awesome!
ily

Vietnow

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: C0mmunisticPuppy but you know me as Chris :p
Age: I am currently 15 years old and will turn 16 at 12th of October.
Name: Christian but you know me as Chris :)

Past clans: Back on my old accound I was in TeamSypher, and on this account I was in Guardians, TeamSypher, Emperors, EndGamers(fack u ches), EmperorsReborn, Radiation :D ( el clan hop :( )
Why should we accept you? Because I am a cool guy and i pray 4 fishd evryday =P

BenPCGamingHD

Experienced
Reaction score

Past clans: Back on my old accound I was in TeamSypher, and on this account I was in Guardians, TeamSypher, Emperors, EndGamers(fack u ches), EmperorsReborn, Radiation :D ( el clan hop :( )
accepted as member :D:d;D:;D;;d;;d:dD

Sander

District 13
Reaction score

Accepted

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Jdennis2000
Name: jake
Wins / Games played: 15/105 did have 700/4200 but reset and stop playing for a while, stats would be better but teams and hackers are around alot now.
Past clans: Rebels , Penetration and reflex
Why should we accept you? I feel i need to get back to the stage i was in PvP and i feel you guys can help me do that. I am also very active :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci