• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emperors EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Articriot
Name (Irl): Urmom
Donor: Weeeeeeeeed
Wins: 666
Games Played: 666
PvP Strengths: fashin rod
PvP Weaknesses: the teletubbies
Clan Experience: duuno
Hey man, It's Battey here, write better app if you want 2 get in. =d fgt.

xCoasty

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm sorry I've been inactive. I realized that I don't play nearly as much MCSG to be in a clan. So I'll be leaving. Thanks for the opportunity. It means a lot.

xGGw10XV3

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Gregor or xGGw10X, I've realised this for a while now and I want to get this off my chest. Around about Mid-March this year I posted A LOT of fanboy, stupid, idiotic things on this thread, resulting in more than half of the roster disliking me and narrowing my chances of getting into the clan. I hope all of you guys know that I just really wanted to apart of this clan, and to be quite honest, I still do. It just seemed so much fun and I wanted to be apart of it. I spent the next few months trying to find one clan that I could join and have fun like this clan does... never did. Don't feel sympathetic, it was my own fault, nobody else's. I sometimes look at the fun times that this clan has and hope that some how, you guys could forgive me. It's a really soppy statement, but it's what I felt I had to say. I know it will take more than an apology to heal the friendships I broke, and I'm so sorry for that. I just hope in the mere future some of us can be friends and you guys can forgive me. Special thanks to Nathan, for always being there for me, despite my stupidity, thanks to cheeze for still being a kind guy to me. Also thanks to all the Ex-InverseSG members which are currently in Emperors, for giving me a great experience in Inverse before it disbanded. I hope we can still talk some day. Thank you for listening.
Once again, I'm deeply sorry.
- Gregor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci