• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emperors EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

5Life

crafter extraordinaire
Reaction score
IGN: 5Life
Name: Josh
Wins / Games played: 403/1250< / >1300 I don't knoooowww (I haven't played in months)
Past clans: Erm... Cynix ...Armageddon, and some guilds from aggggeess ago
Why should we accept you?: Because I want to get back into MCSG, and I can't because I constantly get teamed on/there are too many hackers, and I need at least some people to team with.

Vietnow

Experienced
Reaction score
Wins / Games played: 403/1250< / >1300 I don't knoooowww (I haven't played in months)
Why should we accept you?: Because I want to get back into MCSG, and I can't because I constantly get teamed on/there are too many hackers, and I need at least some people to team with.
team?

AryanThePanda

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: aryan123456
Name: Eetu (I assume that you mean my in real life name and I am also from Finland if you are wondering)
Wins / Games played: I have 103 wins from 748 games played. I know that I do not reach the requirement but I am hoping to get an exception. I also have a really bad ratio but I am not gonna start making excuses.
Past clans: AS Rebels before it shut down ;-;
Why should we accept you? I have been hanging out on the Teamspeak for like 5 days or something now I like playing with your really nice and good members. (Like good in PvP) I also hope that the members that I have actually spoken to properly do not hate me or dislike me. So that is the main reason. I have also 1v1ed some of your members and I have beat some of them and got them very low.(By saying that I beat some of them, I mean I beat them like 20% of the time and they rek me the other times so I am not saying I am better than any of them) The last reason is that I really want to be in this clan because of the members and leaders and generally I just like playing with this clan.

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Eetu (I assume that you mean my in real life name and I am also from Finland if you are wondering)
Wins / Games played: I have 103 wins from 748 games played. I know that I do not reach the requirement but I am hoping to get an exception. I also have a really bad ratio but I am not gonna start making excuses.
Why should we accept you? I have been hanging out on the Teamspeak for like 5 days or something now I like playing with your really nice and good members. (Like good in PvP) I also hope that the members that I have actually spoken to properly do not hate me or dislike me. So that is the main reason. I have also 1v1ed some of your members and I have beat some of them and got them very low.(By saying that I beat some of them, I mean I beat them like 20% of the time and they rek me the other times so I am not saying I am better than any of them) The last reason is that I really want to be in this clan because of the members and leaders and generally I just like playing with this clan.
You've both been accepted for trial! Please be active on our ts. Your trial will be going on for about 2 weeks. Gl

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
Please add me on skype; cheezedoodles.sander

FreddyBones

Career
Reaction score
Thought you quit :0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci