• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emperors EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILiekTrains

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:NotDez Or Aeruki
Donor:yes Plat
Skype name:Ight101
Wins / Losses:60/640 but with alt like 90 wins
Where are you from?:Us But luv to play EU
Why do you want to join Emperors?:Because Its Seems Like a very good clan and i have one friend there which is Stealthy and he's a Leader and its seems very good clan and i think ill fit in right :D

elliprott

Tribute
Reaction score
i wanna apply and as some of you know i'm a Hive player who quit mcsg 2 months before the reset, i was in ProSGs for a bit till it disbanded and i want to start MCSG again, if i app is it fine if i show my hive stats and hop on ts to show im a decent player but no mcsg stats

N

Survivor
Reaction score
i wanna apply and as some of you know i'm a Hive player who quit mcsg 2 months before the reset, i was in ProSGs for a bit till it disbanded and i want to start MCSG again, if i app is it fine if i show my hive stats and hop on ts to show im a decent player but no mcsg stats
deny

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
yes sure

elliprott

Tribute
Reaction score
soz double post xdxd
Minecraft IGN: SimplyAmaz1ng, iluvmark (only check hive stats on both ye)
Donor: none if i get in im getting platinum
Skype name: elliprott.private
Wins / Losses: hive: simplyamaz1ng : i have 150 wins in 650 wins bad stats cause i started on that acc, iluvmark has 112 in 192
Where are you from?: Belgium = 20 ping
Why do you want to join Emperors?: coz ai likd ProSGs and ppls from der r her and i ned clan k?
btw im on holiday will hop on ts when i get home tomorrow

Last edited:

Zethiz

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Zethiz ;)))))))))))
Donor: quantum
Skype name: emilpiva14
Wins / Losses: 1.4k Legacy or something like that, prolly around 4-5k games
Where are you from?: I'm from sweden.
Why do you want to join Emperors?: I have decided to play minecraft again and I thought it might be fun with clans and this clan would fit me well. I hope you guys accept me :*

EmperorNathaan

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Zethiz ;)))))))))))
Donor: quantum
Skype name: emilpiva14
Wins / Losses: 1.4k Legacy or something like that, prolly around 4-5k games
Where are you from?: I'm from sweden.
Why do you want to join Emperors?: I have decided to play minecraft again and I thought it might be fun with clans and this clan would fit me well. I hope you guys accept me :*
how much viperbite????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci