• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emperors

who likes pankakez

• me

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • me

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • also me

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • scout hates me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • also scout is nub :>

• hes ganna be mad if i add this

• opsie dasie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

iApplezMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ApplesBoi
Skype ID: nicktumminia
Past Clans: Harmony, Dexterity, Invincible, Zotikus
Nationality: American
Tell us about yourself: Im A Pretty Good pvper, Im Very Good Friends With Greg aka I_macro, I Like To Make Jokes And Have A very good Sense Of Humor. I Like To Be Called Nick Cause That Is My Real Name And That Is What i Prefer. Im Very good On Us, And My Ping Isnt Bad On EU I Get Around 85 to 100 Ping On Eu. Im Really good With Team work And Communication. Thank You And Have A Great Day (P.s Im A God)

gregorffc123

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ApplesBoi
Skype ID: nicktumminia
Past Clans: Harmony, Dexterity, Invincible, Zotikus
Nationality: American
Tell us about yourself: Im A Pretty Good pvper, Im Very Good Friends With Greg aka I_macro, I Like To Make Jokes And Have A very good Sense Of Humor. I Like To Be Called Nick Cause That Is My Real Name And That Is What i Prefer. Im Very good On Us, And My Ping Isnt Bad On EU I Get Around 85 to 100 Ping On Eu. Im Really good With Team work And Communication. Thank You And Have A Great Day (P.s Im A God)
keep going

Bayerz

Career
Reaction score
Im A Pretty Good pvper, Im Very Good Friends With Greg aka I_macro, I Like To Make Jokes And Have A very good Sense Of Humor. I Like To Be Called Nick Cause That Is My Real Name And That Is What i Prefer. Im Very good On Us, And My Ping Isnt Bad On EU I Get Around 85 to 100 Ping On Eu. Im Really good With Team work And Communication. Thank You And Have A Great Day (P.s Im A God)
Why Are You Typing Like This?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci