• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emperors

who likes pankakez

• me

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • me

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • also me

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • scout hates me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • also scout is nub :>

• hes ganna be mad if i add this

• opsie dasie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silf

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: My IGN is etz
Skype ID: You have me.
Past Clans: Some of the clans that I enjoyed: Lycaon, Solitude, Imagination, Lunatic, DestroyersPvP (stealthy u kno' xddd)
Nationality: I'm from Romania.
Tell us about yourself: Hi, my name is Drake! I'm playing MCSG for 3 years or more. I've quit for a little amount of time but then I came back because of clans that made my comeback. Also I wanna join Emperors because it's a good clan and I know some people in and my 'pvp' and teamwork is decent. I wanna learn something from the players that are in and maybe I can learn them something.
Recommended

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
lol, it's not like it did much of a difference, it literally changed my click speed from 1 to 2, and I never used it on MCSG, I used it on Hive which was nearly 2 years ago. I reall don't see what's the issue, if you're devouching me or considering to deny me because of that reason it's just not very smart.
it does make a huge difference lol. And the fact that you're struggling to understand that baffles me.
Anyway, I'm not accusing you now, it was just a heads up for this clan's staff that you used to have a name for being a cheater, and most people who cheated in the past wouldn't just stop.

PedroRiwking

Tribute
Reaction score
it does make a huge difference lol. And the fact that you're struggling to understand that baffles me.
Anyway, I'm not accusing you now, it was just a heads up for this clan's staff that you used to have a name for being a cheater, and most people who cheated in the past wouldn't just stop.
I understand that it worries you because you were owner of the clan and such but, considering I'm moderator of a server big as Kohi that should already give you enough safety to know I wouldn't be stupid enough to hack or use a double clicker. As I've said it several times before, I never used it in MCSG. When I got accepted to Trivium Scout screenshared me, and fought me on MCSwish and he can confirm I never used macros on MCSG, I used them once in a montage in hive.

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
I understand that it worries you because you were owner of the clan and such but, considering I'm moderator of a server big as Kohi that should already give you enough safety to know I wouldn't be stupid enough to hack or use a double clicker. As I've said it several times before, I never used it in MCSG. When I got accepted to Trivium Scout screenshared me, and fought me on MCSwish and he can confirm I never used macros on MCSG, I used them once in a montage in hive.
i never even accused you of macroing on mcsg, i just said u used to cheat, and why would i even know u were a mod on kohi

whatever im out anyway gl with ur trial

NotCanziano

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: I can't remember.
Skype ID: You got me ;D
Past Clans: Phoenix and LEgends.
Nationality: English
Tell us about yourself: I'm sexy except on sundays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci