• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Emporium EU | Currently recruiting |

Sergio_FTW

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:SergioFzK
Wins:16,but i have an alternate accont Sergio_FTW and i reset this account and now isn¨t my account:)
Skype Username:matei.sergio2
TeamSpeak (Yes/No):Yes
Average Ping on the EU servers:70
How active are you? (Answer in hours daily):8-10 hours on the one day
Do you have a strong general knowledge of routes/callouts? (Give examples):Yes on the EnchantedForest i konw i super and general route he have a 3 tire 2 cheste and one double chest tire 2,i only know this route (i don¨t know ho pepole know this both on the days when i go from the route i don¨t have¨t attacked)
Optional:
Any additional comments:NO
Is there a member in our clan who would recommend you? If so, who:SlEpPy86

Oulaps

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:SergioFzK
Wins:16,but i have an alternate accont Sergio_FTW and i reset this account and now isn¨t my account:)
Skype Username:matei.sergio2
TeamSpeak (Yes/No):Yes
Average Ping on the EU servers:70
How active are you? (Answer in hours daily):8-10 hours on the one day
Do you have a strong general knowledge of routes/callouts? (Give examples):Yes on the EnchantedForest i konw i super and general route he have a 3 tire 2 cheste and one double chest tire 2,i only know this route (i don¨t know ho pepole know this both on the days when i go from the route i don¨t have¨t attacked)

Optional:
Any additional comments:NO
Is there a member in our clan who would recommend you? If so, who:SlEpPy86
ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL

JustNeymar

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: JustNeymar
Wins: I have 0+ wins on 5+ games since i just started playing MCSG, i have a alt from Hive which i'm not using anymore and i do have 100 wins on Hive on a friends account. I'm also new to MCSG so i haven't got the best routes yet and i have been playing all my games solo and meeting teams and hackers.
Skype Username: JustNeymar
TeamSpeak (Yes/No): Yeah i do have Teamspeak
Average Ping on the EU servers: I have 150+ in ping.
How active are you? (Answer in hours daily): I will be on 1+ hour each day.
Do you have a strong general knowledge of routes/callouts? (Give examples): I know the basic maps like Survival Games 4, SG Highway, Valleyside, Moonbase and some other maps since i have been watching Chest Routes on Youtube.

I will say that i'm not bad in PvP so please test me :)

Oulaps

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: JustNeymar
Wins: I have 0+ wins on 5+ games since i just started playing MCSG, i have a alt from Hive which i'm not using anymore and i do have 100 wins on Hive on a friends account. I'm also new to MCSG so i haven't got the best routes yet and i have been playing all my games solo and meeting teams and hackers.
Skype Username: JustNeymar
TeamSpeak (Yes/No): Yeah i do have Teamspeak
Average Ping on the EU servers: I have 150+ in ping.
How active are you? (Answer in hours daily): I will be on 1+ hour each day.
Do you have a strong general knowledge of routes/callouts? (Give examples): I know the basic maps like Survival Games 4, SG Highway, Valleyside, Moonbase and some other maps since i have been watching Chest Routes on Youtube.
I will say that i'm not bad in PvP so please test me :)
ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL

JustNeymar

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: _F1 and NoxNine00
Wins: 0, but 800+ on The Hive
Skype Username: noxnine00
TeamSpeak (Yes/No): Yeah
Average Ping on the EU servers: 60+
How active are you? (Answer in hours daily): 1 hour atleast daily
Do you have a strong general knowledge of routes/callouts? (Give examples): I know the basic routes.

Oulaps

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: _F1 and NoxNine00
Wins: 0, but 800+ on The Hive
Skype Username: noxnine00
TeamSpeak (Yes/No): Yeah
Average Ping on the EU servers: 60+
How active are you? (Answer in hours daily): 1 hour atleast daily
Do you have a strong general knowledge of routes/callouts? (Give examples): I know the basic routes.
ACCEPTED TRIAL MEMBER

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci