• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Enable Swear Words

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have an idea. Since the community has grown up together for so long we have became older and more mature manned. Lets enable swear words! I feel as if the swear words would not be abused by harassing or spam. If you didn't notice there isn't many young people joining the community anymore because this game is just simply to advanced for anyone to just join. There are other servers where swearing is enabled which are similar to MCG such as Badlion. Only people who abuse people in Badlion chat get banned. A casual "**** me sideways ur so good" isn't going to hurt anyone. I hope you take this under consideration.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions:

spook

Platinum
Reaction score
<3

Feminine Hygene Product
^ im so done

Last edited by a moderator:

Syrup

Survivor
Reaction score
What if they spammed like 'Ohhh get f******g rekt you little b****! And spammed stuff like that, and the person being abused took it seriously, and started swearing back? You know it can get out of hand.

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What if they spammed like 'Ohhh get f******g rekt you little b****! And spammed stuff like that, and the person being abused took it seriously, and started swearing back? You know it can get out of hand.
The thing is abuse isnt allowed. they will get punishment. were enabling swear words not abuse.

Ichengo

Survivor
Reaction score
... I think people are fine bypassing the censoring as it is.
We don't need to uncensor the swearing, there ARE still kids who join MCG as well.
(example; my 10 year old causin and her 7-9 year old friends, they all play MCG, and they actually win... somhow... ;-; )

Last edited:

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
... I think people are fine bypassing the censoring as it is.
We don't need to uncensor the swearing, there ARE still kids who join MCG as well.
(example; my 10 year old causin and her 7-9 year old friends, they all play MCG, and they actually win... somhow... ;-;)
they win?! noiiiiice

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
I dont think so...

Swear words are filtered because we do have some younger players on our network, and even if we use swear words in non-abusive ways, they will still be affected. Kids 7, 8, and 9 years old shouldn't be around swearing much anyways, so it's best to filter them out.

And let's be honest here, you can guess what word was filtered anyway if you really want to, so it doesn't really change much since us older people would read it basically the same way.

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Computer says no
glen what are u doing on the forums. go terraform the inside of the mountain m8.
I dont think so...

Swear words are filtered because we do have some younger players on our network, and even if we use swear words in non-abusive ways, they will still be affected. Kids 7, 8, and 9 years old shouldn't be around swearing much anyways, so it's best to filter them out.

And let's be honest here, you can guess what word was filtered anyway if you really want to, so it doesn't really change much since us older people would read it basically the same way.
well theres not 2 many younger kids on the forums :p. Yeah but i can understand why u dont want to be giving bad curse words to kids

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
glen what are u doing on the forums. go terraform the inside of the mountain m8.

well theres not 2 many younger kids on the forums :p. Yeah but i can understand why u dont want to be giving bad curse words to kids
I'm at school lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci