• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Enchantments

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I was thinking, since the Survival Games are mainly based around pvp with some exploration and such; we could remove the Bane of Arthropods and Smite enchantments.

Getting experience to enchant is hard enough, and it's a pain if you'd get one of those.

Keeping knockback, fire aspect, sharpness and such.

Good idea? :p Well, I'm not sure if it would be possible, but if it was and was implemented that would be awesome.

KingOfPenguins

Spectator
Reaction score
That seems fair, perhaps would make the game faster, and could give the guy with just a sword a better chance

KingOfPenguins

Spectator
Reaction score
I like that idea of a gamble, sort of makes it so that you put all of your effort, and get result, or put in your effort, but have the same sword, but this time it's....Shiny....

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yeah, but there should be a chance of getting screwed over with a bad enchantment
I like that idea of a gamble, sort of makes it so that you put all of your effort, and get result, or put in your effort, but have the same sword, but this time it's....Shiny....
Hey, but what is the point of a bane of arthropods/smite sword in a server like this?

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The map 3 enchant table is the only legitimate place to enchant... So only 1 of the maps would need this... Too much work for not enough profit.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The map 3 enchant table is the only legitimate place to enchant... So only 1 of the maps would need this... Too much work for not enough profit.
And map 1 has an enchantment table underneath a stone block. I've seen people say that you're allowed to block glitch there so yeah.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci