• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Enchantments

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGmamaJUJUU

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys, So I was thinking, There is not an enchantment table anywhere, Well atleast to were i can see, But wouldent it be cool if they added an enchantment table somewhere on each map?

Hidden of course because then it makes it fair to people who have actually found it. But think about it, Armor, Fire swords, Sharpness, Could all come in handy am i right?
I think it would be a pretty awesome thing to have ;) Tell me what you guys think.

-BIGmamaJUJUU

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
There is an enchantment table on the first map just saying that.

I really don't have an opinion on your topic though. Sorry.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There is another one in the 2nd map. Its the house in the village which has all the gold blocks. You have to go out the back and destroy the leaves and redstone, then you can enchant :D

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I would like to enchant something! However the enchantments you can get have to be limited, because some huge knockback and fire aspect things like that are really unfair.

Soart

Spectator
Reaction score
There is another one in the 2nd map. Its the house in the village which has all the gold blocks. You have to go out the back and destroy the leaves and redstone, then you can enchant :D
Thank you. That is getting removed in the next update. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci