• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

End The Bullying

Status
Not open for further replies.

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry to be harsh but, this is the internet. You better get used to the crap that happens or there's an off button you can choose to press. Of course harassment and bullying shouldn't be a thing, and the staff here try to ensure that, but then again this isnt a perfect world. You can't expect everyone to treat you better because you feel you should be treated better. The moment you let how random people on the internet affect your health, is the moment you should probably rethink your standards. I know that you're trying to reduce bullying but setting up an account for random people to give her praise only encourages people to be vaunerable to how random people around here think of them. Main point: toughen up and understand that this is the internet, or leave.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I think it depends on how you look at bullying...

Cyber-bullying is the concept of, mostly using foul language to be mean to others. However, the guy could of simply blocked them, report them, or call a moderators attention and tell them to stop —depending if the abuse was done in-game or outside it.

What I have to comment is that, sometimes we just need to learn to ignore and mind our own business. Do we want bullying to mind us? Nope, then mind your own, and not his silly attention seek actions...

I do understand, words hurt, but it all depends how much you want them to hurt you.

I think we get my concept, hmph?

TheParrot

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't get the beginning. They don't ask me if I'm ok. I don't think that is bullying. No one asks me if I'm ok.
Sorry, that's Not what I meant. It's in these lines: No-One Ever Asks Me If I'm Okay. They Don't Care. Everyone Disrespects Me And I Deserve Better! I'm Tired of People Pushing Me Around and being rude to me for stupid reasons! I'm also tired of All the spamming, scamming, rudeness, and rankist-ness ( Rankistness Is Bullying Good or Higher Ranks, Such as Donor, etc.) And much more, I just can't take it!

TheParrot

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry to be harsh but, this is the internet. You better get used to the crap that happens or there's an off button you can choose to press. Of course harassment and bullying shouldn't be a thing, and the staff here try to ensure that, but then again this isnt a perfect world. You can't expect everyone to treat you better because you feel you should be treated better. The moment you let how random people on the internet affect your health, is the moment you should probably rethink your standards. I know that you're trying to reduce bullying but setting up an account for random people to give her praise only encourages people to be vaunerable to how random people around here think of them. Main point: toughen up and understand that this is the internet, or leave.
Again, This isn't me. And remember, she's trying to spread AWARENESS.

TheParrot

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
And could I have a moderator close this thread? Too much.

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
Again, This isn't me. And remember, she's trying to spread AWARENESS.
There's a difference between spreading awareness of a problem, and showing that you're vaunerable to pointless opinions of others. That only encourages people to care about what random people think about them, which results in drama and ironically, bullying.

TheParrot

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think it depends on how you look at bullying...

Cyber-bullying is the concept of, mostly using foul language to be mean to others. However, the guy could of simply blocked them, report them, or call a moderators attention and tell them to stop —depending if the abuse was done in-game or outside it.

What I have to comment is that, sometimes we just need to learn to ignore and mind our own business. Do we want bullying to mind us? Nope, then mind your own, and not his silly attention seek actions...

I do understand, words hurt, but it all depends how much you want them to hurt you.

I think we get my concept, hmph?
Agreed. She Came To US on MCSG, knowing I was on the forums, asking if I could create this, and I agree she did overreact.
There's a difference between spreading awareness of a problem, and showing that you're vaunerable to pointless opinions of others. That only encourages people to care about what random people think about them, which results in drama and ironically, bullying.
They aren't pointless. Words are NEVER Pointless. They have a point, sometime to hurt other people's feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci