• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

END THE RESTARTING OF SERVERS NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolam

Experienced
Reaction score
I do.

##Locked: Restarting is required, I'm sorry if it causes an inconvenience for you, but there's not much else we can do.

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
Quick note on some things in here (i know nolam has locked it) The ghosting issue isn't exactly a problem anymore, even if we stopped restarting the servers. The reason we are continuing to restart servers, and we found this out by accident, is that it solves our memory leak issues... big time. If we didn't restart our servers for, lets say, 20 games, by the 20th game, the lag would be horrible. So to solve this, restarting after every game works really well for us. In addition to this, it also means that players roughly get a fair share of play time, as it kicks everyone out.

I'm afraid this isn't going to change, but if you want to beat it, you could always donate. It is only $10 after all, or £7.50... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci