• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Endermen........My way

CalfEggs

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi. I think Endermen (even with extra health) are REALLY nerfed. I think for starters, bring back the white eyes and smoke. That was what made them cool.

Then, here is the rest.

They should have white eyes and smoke, then they should teleport twice the distance in half the time it already takes. Teleport twice the distance they already do, every .5 seconds.
Also, when you look at one, you should hear a thump sound (the screen seems to vibrate for a moment), then a scream and then that plays an ear ringing sound. Then they should uber sprint towards you. And in the thump sound, it locks your screen on them for about one second (the duration of the thump noise).

PS: They also move, attack, and teleport in an attack faster to make you feel overwhelmed the whole time. I don't think fighting Endermen is hard or scary enough.

Then (only on hard difficulty), if you retreat into an area only two blocks high, they sit there for about 10 seconds, emitting a lot of smoke, then if you haven't come out, they will scream again (no thump, just the ear ringing too) then their eyes turn red, and their arms swing like crazy, come busting through your house really fast, and beat you to a pulp, arms still swinging. In this mode, they don't teleport, but are VERY fast and may overwhelm (or even scare!) you. Along with their eyes changing to red, they also emit more smoke and scream a terrible long scream.

PS: They also move, attack, and teleport in an attack faster to make you feel overwhelmed the whole time. I don't think fighting Endermen is hard or scary enough.

What do you think?

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
This is something that should be reported to jeb and them not this forum

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci