• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EndGamers EU ~ Resurrected

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXDragonSoulXx

Tribute
Reaction score
Darks Application:
1) IGN:darktigershark1
2) [Optional] IRL Name:Ali
3) Age:14
4) Wins/Losses:102/1.6k
5) Your Skype:darktigershark
6) Why are you applying for this particular clan:I am applying for this clan Because I would want to Help and participate in this clan and also play strategically with teammates as well as this I would like to motivate the clan and assist teammates during clan wars.
7) Why should we accept you:Because I am a very decent and skilled PvPer and I will try my very best to help out the clan in as many ways as possible
8) How will you benefit this clan:By showing skill and decent PvP in the clan as well as in clan wars and also by playing very strategically,by concentrating,by making smart decisions in tough scenarios and finally by using smart tactics to kill the enemy
9) How active will you be:school days 1 hr and Weekends 4-6 hrs
10) Past Clan Experience (knowledge):#Oblivion officer #rasclarts
#TheInforce
11) Word of loyalty:I give my word that I will stay in this clan and never betray by leaving

Awaiting Application acceptation/denial yours faithfully
-Dark

Last edited:

EndGamers

Survivor
Reaction score
Darks Application:
1) IGN:darktigershark1
2) [Optional] IRL Name:Ali
3) Age:14
4) Wins/Losses:102/1.6k
5) Your Skype:darktigershark
6) Why are you applying for this particular clan:I am applying for this clan Because I would want to Help and participate in this clan and also play strategically with teammates as well as this I would like to motivate the clan and assist teammates during clan wars.
7) Why should we accept you:Because I am a very decent and skilled PvPer and I will try my very best to help out the clan in as many ways as possible
8) How will you benefit this clan:By showing skill and decent PvP in the clan as well as in clan wars and also by playing very strategically,by concentrating,by making smart decisions in tough scenarios and finally by using smart tactics to kill the enemy
9) How active will you be:school days 1 hr and Weekends 4-6 hrs
10) Past Clan Experience (knowledge):#Oblivion officer #rasclarts
#TheInforce
11) Word of loyalty:I give my word that I will stay in this clan and never betray by leaving

Awaiting Application acceptation/denial yours faithfully
-Dark
Application Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci