• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EndGamers EU ~ Resurrected

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcepsThaGod

Spectator
Reaction score
1) IGN: Aceps (the god)
2) [Optional] IRL Name: Connor
3) Age: 15
4) Wins/Losses: I had about 50/250 wins back in V1.
5) Your Skype: You lads got me
6) Why are you applying for this particular clan: Because I was begged :D
7) Why should we accept you: Because I am a decent player, just lack some routes.
8) How will you benefit this clan:I'm a fun guy and a decent player, like I said.
9) How active will you be: At the moment probably not very much, you can put me on break since I have exams for the next week or so.
10) Past Clan Experience (knowledge): Have never been in a clan, just recently started playing MC again.
11) Word of loyalty: I sure will be, I don't know anybody else in this community so..

EndGamers

Survivor
Reaction score
1) IGN: Aceps (the god)
2) [Optional] IRL Name: Connor
3) Age: 15
4) Wins/Losses: I had about 50/250 wins back in V1.
5) Your Skype: You lads got me
6) Why are you applying for this particular clan: Because I was begged :D
7) Why should we accept you: Because I am a decent player, just lack some routes.
8) How will you benefit this clan:I'm a fun guy and a decent player, like I said.
9) How active will you be: At the moment probably not very much, you can put me on break since I have exams for the next week or so.
10) Past Clan Experience (knowledge): Have never been in a clan, just recently started playing MC again.
11) Word of loyalty: I sure will be, I don't know anybody else in this community so..
Accepted as a Member c:

NingleWingle

Platinum
Reaction score
- Loyalty [None of us will leave for any clan
for a while, we expect you to do the same] I will never leave this clan actually the time I got kicked before I had no intentions of leaving Endgamers.
- Maturity [13 +] I am 13 years old, and I can be mature in certain situations, but be funny at the same time. (also a Inappropriate body part on a male)
- Activity [Approx 1 + Hrs/day] WAY more than 1 hour a day, I stay up really late.
- Skill [We expect high performance, but
overall we expect you be able to Hold Your Ground] I was Good for along time because after getting kicked from Endgamers I got really depressed, and I didn't play for a while realizing all of my old 'friends' hated me.
- Communication [A good mic and good English level] I have a decent mic, and I can speak English fluently.
- Statistics [350+ Wins or a 1/4- Ratio with 50+ wins] You know how many :p
- Routes [Know routes, crafting points and layouts on the
following scrimmage maps: I do know all of these maps! Maps = studied!

Nix

Platinum
Reaction score
for a while, we expect you to do the same] I will never leave this clan actually the time I got kicked before I had no intentions of leaving Endgamers.
- Maturity [13 +] I am 13 years old, and I can be mature in certain situations, but be funny at the same time. (also a Inappropriate body part on a male)
- Activity [Approx 1 + Hrs/day] WAY more than 1 hour a day, I stay up really late.
overall we expect you be able to Hold Your Ground] I was Good for along time because after getting kicked from Endgamers I got really depressed, and I didn't play for a while realizing all of my old 'friends' hated me.
- Communication [A good mic and good English level] I have a decent mic, and I can speak English fluently.
Teku make the right choice, declin hem! ! 11 1! ol!!!

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
Long time no see brian.
1. Why did you leave Ascandancy
2. Why didn't you use the application?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci