• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EndPvP|Default Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourageousWazoo

Tribute
Reaction score
just wondering, isn't the sword idea just from one of the icons in the inventory? I saw the exact same iron sword with the same purple tint. Idk if I'm right or not, but either way cool pack.

bigrsniperz

Career
Reaction score
just wondering, isn't the sword idea just from one of the icons in the inventory? I saw the exact same iron sword with the same purple tint. Idk if I'm right or not, but either way cool pack.
just wondering do you know what's a necro?

endthebean

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Cool you're the first to notice, they're all made by me except the iron sword
just wondering do you know what's a necro?
it's not a nerco because it's still a relevant, i update the pack every so often

bigrsniperz

Career
Reaction score
Cool you're the first to notice, they're all made by me except the iron sword

it's not a nerco because it's still a relevant, i update the pack every so often
ya espicially since last post on November, makes since, ur correct!?

SolrflaresPet

Spectator
Reaction score
I cant use this pack for some reason. When I download it it always says the decompression failed and I really want the swords.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci