• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EndPvP|Default Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.

endthebean

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Added a link for a default swords pack, which also includes more transparent potion effects.

am0r_

Diamond
Reaction score
The resourcepack doesnt work D: whyyy I really wanted it I downloaded it but it said it cant expand it to the downlooads

endthebean

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The resourcepack doesnt work D: whyyy I really wanted it I downloaded it but it said it cant expand it to the downlooads
I'm not really understanding what you mean, could you be a little more detailed? I would love to help

am0r_

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm not really understanding what you mean, could you be a little more detailed? I would love to help
I dont know it says the files cant expand btw I have a mac ;/ but I downloaded it and idk I changed it to the rar and I completed the download but I guess it doesnt work

endthebean

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I dont know it says the files cant expand btw I have a mac ;/ but I downloaded it and idk I changed it to the rar and I completed the download but I guess it doesnt work
I really don't know how to help since you're working with a MAC, soory :/
Nice texture pack! Definitely one of my favorites already, keep up the good work!
Thanks man, much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci