• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Endurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

HokeyPokey

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Fluctix
Skype name: fluctix
Wins: idk very horrible this is no excuse by the way :p So, i kind of quit Minecraft for a while and let my sister play and she changed the name also which was annoying and she isnt the best at MCSG that's why my stats are horrible but before i stats reset and quit they were 154/327 then i quit -_- i just started playing abit more and HokeyPokey has seen some of my skill on Badlion when i got weird combos on him xD
PvP Strengths: Sword,FnS,Bow
Past Clans: None really
Why do you want to join Endurance: This clan has a very good rep and by the looks very nice people and i think i would fit in here well considering we all enjoy the same GameModes!

Accepted For Trial
Ill add you on skype and we discuss a trial

Goldsminer

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey there! Trucidation officially would like to challenge you to a 4v4 first to 5 cb. Please come on to ts3.leetspeak.com.au:62343 to discuss further.

Seth

Career
Reaction score
Hello,
Would you like to Clan Battle or Scrimmage Pantheon?
If so reply to this 'challenge'.

Xylr

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Xylr
Skype name:koby.elvy1
Wins:92
PvP Strengths:sword,rod and bow
Past Clans:ImPulse,SleepingQuans,#Clean
Why do you want to join Endurance:because 2 of my friends are in here and it looks like a good clan.

BigMacAU

Spectator
Reaction score
You have been challenged to Clan Battle BigMacAU. Reply on this post with skype or ts

Woofsaurusrex

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Woofsaurusrex
Skype name: woofsaurusrex.private
Wins: 0 ( I dont rlly focus on wins, I play for fun not for wins) my stats dont show my full potential. <3
PvP Strengths: Strafing, rod and FnS.
Past Clans: Synth, Flame, I had a few clans but they didnt last even 1 day. I stopped making clans and wanted to join a clan :)
Why do you want to join Endurance: Because the base of the clan are very enjoyable ppl and it sounds like a very nice environment <3 HokeyPokey and Fluctix are rlly cool guys aswell. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci