• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Enlightened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auracle

Spectator
Reaction score
Auracle has not versed this clan before. Please remove us from your clan battle list before i talk with a staff member about fake clan battle postings from this clan.

X1

Career
Reaction score
Auracle has not versed this clan before. Please remove us from your clan battle list before i talk with a staff member about fake clan battle postings from this clan.
Please do not lie and say you did not verse us.

Rainzzzz

Survivor
Reaction score
You guys really aren't funny for pretending like the clan battle never happened. Post the loss within 24 hours or members of the staff team will be involved.
no members of the staff want to deal with you little scrawny ugly mutt. even if the cb did occur (doubt it did) they dont need to post the loss as it isnt a rule.

X1

Career
Reaction score
no members of the staff want to deal with you little scrawny ugly mutt. even if the cb did occur (doubt it did) they dont need to post the loss as it isnt a rule.
ur actually so dumb LOL

X1

Career
Reaction score
Hah its a shame, that butterfly clicking is bannable know the whole story kid.
Plz no cyber bull3y for stats o no
https://www.badlion.net/appeal/thread/45926
"Hi my name is Spectrahs i was recently just banned and when i mean recently i mean 5 minutes ago. I admit to hacking and i really was just testing which clients past and which don't and actually versing people in Combo i regret it all and promise never to hack again it was a silly mistake that i have made and it will be a mistake i learn from."
"Butterfly clicking"

SpectrahsMC

Tribute
Reaction score
"Hi my name is Spectrahs i was recently just banned and when i mean recently i mean 5 minutes ago. I admit to hacking and i really was just testing which clients past and which don't and actually versing people in Combo i regret it all and promise never to hack again it was a silly mistake that i have made and it will be a mistake i learn from."
"Butterfly clicking"
Well if i said i was butter fly clicking i thought they may decline it...

SpectrahsMC

Tribute
Reaction score
"Butterfly clicking"
Shh banned main.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci