• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Enticed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyrena

Spectator
Reaction score
The leader's Steve avatar concerns me, but he was asking around in hub chat and seemed relatively amiable, so I might as well apply.

In-game Name: Lyrena

I'm a bit of an inconsistent sucky PVPer who wins once every 75 games or so. I know how TO PVP, but just need people to practice with. I have a mic and can use it. I frequent the MCGamer SG Teamspeak chats if you want to speak with me (soundboarders, I'm tired of you, get out please -,- ).

ReflexedIT

Tribute
Reaction score
The leader's Steve avatar concerns me, but he was asking around in hub chat and seemed relatively amiable, so I might as well apply.

In-game Name: Lyrena

I'm a bit of an inconsistent sucky PVPer who wins once every 75 games or so. I know how TO PVP, but just need people to practice with. I have a mic and can use it. I frequent the MCGamer SG Teamspeak chats if you want to speak with me (soundboarders, I'm tired of you, get out please -,- ).
Accpeted as Trial Member For Now

ItsSoloYT

Spectator
Reaction score
ign ItsSoloYT
wins:30
I want to join caz i love clans and i can hlep caz im good in pvp.

DarkAbyss

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN DarkAbyss
Wins:35,but i have 249 on Legacy.
Reason:I just want to fight ;-;.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads