• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EnzoGenesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

CubicToes

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Twiliqht and Friqhtful
US or Eu Player: US (TX)
Skype Name: greenblaze0301 (Twiliqht)
Good Quality Mic: Yes
200+ wins: Yes (201 wins total)
Any other clans you were in: Ascending
What Secondary your best with FNS, Rod, Bow: I'm really not sure which one I'm best with... To be honest, I'd say I'm really good with all of them, but I prefer the rod.
What type of player are you Offensive or Defensive: I guess you could say I'm a hybrid. I play both in different situations, but definitely more defensive.
PVP Strengths: I am good at bow close distance and I get good combos with it. I am also good with the rod and I know how to use it both offensively and defensively. I can FNS well (do 360s, offensive and defensive FNS). I can hotkey extremely fast. I am good at taking out teams and know the popular maps well.
PVP Weaknesses: I have an extremely slow clicking speed (Under ten cps) so I am trash without secondaries...
How Active are you: I can play Friday, Saturday, and Sunday any time like 6-9 PM Central. I can't play during the weekdays because Asian life too good.
Do you know anyone in the clan: Nope. I am a sub of PartyAnimal though.
How did you hear about us: Seen you guys around on MCSG and I asked for the clan name.
Why would you like to join the clan: I want a good active clan with skilled players, and I think this is the match for me :D
About Yourself: Not a squeaker (That's important right?). I live near Arizona so I get decent ping (80). I'm Asian and I PRIORITIZE THE HOMEWORK AND RICE!1!!11!!

Rockky

Platinum
Reaction score
E="CubicToes, post: 1807437, member: 364030"]IGN: Twiliqht and Friqhtful
US or Eu Player: US (TX)
Skype Name: greenblaze0301 (Twiliqht)
200+ wins: Yes (201 wins total)
Any other clans you were in: Ascending
What Secondary your best with FNS, Rod, Bow: I'm really not sure which one I'm best with... To be honest, I'd say I'm really good with all of them, but I prefer the rod.
What type of player are you Offensive or Defensive: I guess you could say I'm a hybrid. I play both in different situations, but definitely more defensive.
PVP Strengths: I am good at bow close distance and I get good combos with it. I am also good with the rod and I know how to use it both offensively and defensively. I can FNS well (do 360s, offensive and defensive FNS). I can hotkey extremely fast. I am good at taking out teams and know the popular maps well.
PVP Weaknesses: I have an extremely slow clicking speed (Under ten cps) so I am trash without secondaries...
How Active are you: I can play Friday, Saturday, and Sunday any time like 6-9 PM Central. I can't play during the weekdays because Asian life too good.
Do you know anyone in the clan: Nope. I am a sub of PartyAnimal though.
How did you hear about us: Seen you guys around on MCSG and I asked for the clan name.
Why would you like to join the clan: I want a good active clan with skilled players, and I think this is the match for me :D
About Yourself: Not a squeaker (That's important right?). I live near Arizona so I get decent ping (80). I'm Asian and I PRIORITIZE THE HOMEWORK AND RICE!1!!11!!
[/QUOTE]
Accepted as Member :D

Vancee

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: NoPinq (Used to be TheVanceMan9000)
US or Eu Player: US
Skype Name: jasonvance10
Good Quality Mic: Yup :D (Razer Kraken 7.1 Headset)
200+ wins: I have about 180+ including before I bought a stat reset.
Any other clans you were in: #Krptonity, #Saturation, #Primative, #FrostV2, a bit more I cant remember xD
What Secondary your best with FNS, Rod, Bow: I'm pretty good with FNS placment, but at times I can be Katniss at times.
What type of player are you Offensive or Defensive: Most of the time I play offensivly, but when I need to, I play defensivly.
PVP Strengths: FNS placment, bow when I'm warmed up, getting rod combos, playing aggressive when I'm on fire, playing smart against good players. (Check dat kills spoiler xD)
PVP Weaknesses: Water battles, not having a route with more than two tier 2s
How Active are you: I will be very active, especially on weekends.
Do you know anyone in the clan: Not really... But I've joked around with UprisingPvP a bit.
How did you hear about us:

Why would you like to join the clan: When I saw the roster, I was like, "This is a really good clan!" Also, the people in this clan are extremelly skilled like Chatter, PartyAnimalMC, UprisingPvP, and basically everyone else in the clan xD This clan seems like it will be perfect for me. Also, it will give me a chance to meet new people, which I like doing. :D
About Yourself: I'm really chilled and laid back, I can be silly at times but when I need to, I'll be serious, like in CBs. Also, I would say I'm really good at PvP, even though my stats don't say it.

Blockyy

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: NoPinq (Used to be TheVanceMan9000)
Skype Name: jasonvance10
Good Quality Mic: Yup :D (Razer Kraken 7.1 Headset)
200+ wins: I have about 180+ including before I bought a stat reset.
Any other clans you were in: #Krptonity, #Saturation, #Primative, #FrostV2, a bit more I cant remember xD
What Secondary your best with FNS, Rod, Bow: I'm pretty good with FNS placment, but at times I can be Katniss at times.
What type of player are you Offensive or Defensive: Most of the time I play offensivly, but when I need to, I play defensivly.
PVP Strengths: FNS placment, bow when I'm warmed up, getting rod combos, playing aggressive when I'm on fire, playing smart against good players. (Check dat kills spoiler xD)
PVP Weaknesses: Water battles, not having a route with more than two tier 2s
How Active are you: I will be very active, especially on weekends.
Do you know anyone in the clan: Not really... But I've joked around with UprisingPvP a bit.
How did you hear about us:

Why would you like to join the clan: When I saw the roster, I was like, "This is a really good clan!" Also, the people in this clan are extremelly skilled like Chatter, PartyAnimalMC, UprisingPvP, and basically everyone else in the clan xD This clan seems like it will be perfect for me. Also, it will give me a chance to meet new people, which I like doing. :D
About Yourself: I'm really chilled and laid back, I can be silly at times but when I need to, I'll be serious, like in CBs. Also, I would say I'm really good at PvP, even though my stats don't say it.
Recommended, good player, and teamwork is really good. He was an Officer, and really active in one of my clans.

CrimsonRobotic

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: YesPinq
Skype Name: YesPinq
Good Quality Mic: Of course ;)
200+ wins: 180, Really working hard for 200!
Any other clans you were in: #kryptonity, #remiix, #saturation, #savory, #Avengecy, #cosmic, #primative(All disbanded)
What Secondary your best with FNS, Rod, Bow: FNS
What type of player are you Offensive or Defensive: Offensive, probably why I lose a lot xD
PVP Strengths: Melee by far, for some odd reason do better in 1.8
PVP Weaknesses: Bow, Bow spammers
How Active are you: Everyday except Wednesdays and Thursdays (Sports)
Do you know anyone in the clan: NoPinq (We are best friends Irl)
How did you hear about us: NoPinq
Why would you like to join the clan: I have been trying to join a clan for ages but I cant seem to find the right one... I think this clan would be a perfect opputunity to make friends and have a good time! Obviously me and NoPinq are best friends and we are equally skilled. I believe this clan is just right for me :)
About Yourself: I am MCSG player, I have diamond rank, I like pizza, I rarely die to Randys in CBs, Me and NoPinq are best friends, Im funny (Will always be serious when needed) and I can 360. R3kt.

SerenityMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
Battle? on US. Pm me. Come on our ts... ts41.gameservers.com:9268, Or add me on Skype @ anthony.o152122.

Erenjaegar1203

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Tariq but Its pronouced (Ta-reek)
Skype Name: Trey.johnson155
200+ wins: 399 gonna get my 400th win after i post this maybe
Any other clans you were in: Nope, this is a first for me :)
What Secondary your best with FNS, Rod, Bow: Bow Sometimes Fns and average with the rod, although i use it a lot
What type of player are you Offensive or Defensive:I like to be both But Most times defensive
PVP Strengths: Bow spamming, and Sword+ Ping = OP
PVP Weaknesses: Teams And Hackers.
How Active are you: On a scale of 1/10 i'd say about a 7.5
Do you know anyone in the clan: Yes i am friends with Unforgotten
How did you hear about us: From Unforgotten
Why would you like to join the clan: I feel i can be a good aspect to this clan i am a chill person when i want to be, But serious when needed. Also i need some clan expierence so i hope this clan will help me learn a bit :l
About Yourself:I usually play MC a lot and stay at home but, My mom and brother get on this pc moderately so.... I love mcsg tho I am not a premium member but i will get it in time I don't usually die to 1v1s in mcsg i mostly just die from teams and hackers now a days

FlashLightz

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Flashliqht
Skype Name: jj.jiang2
Good Quality Mic: Yes Blue Yeti
200+ wins: No
Any other clans you were in: None
What Secondary your best with FNS, Rod, Bow: FnS
What type of player are you Offensive or Defensive: Both, i usually play offensive though
PVP Strengths: I decent at all my secondaries, and I can do pretty well even when under stacked
PVP Weaknesses: no secondaries, bit teams
How Active are you: On usually on weekends, sometimes on weekdays
Do you know anyone in the clan: Twiliqht
How did you hear about us: Twiliqht
Why would you like to join the clan: I would like to join a nice clan, and be able to get better at PVP
About Yourself: Well, I recently got into MCSG and PVP, and I look forward to being part of this clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci