• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EnzoGenesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaptainkreeper

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: kaptainkreeper37 (I have an Alt as well called ItsJelly)
Donor: No
Skype Name: jellyjeleton
Good Quality Mic: Yes sounds really good
Legacy Stats: W: 83 GP: 955 Kills: 1270 (It'sJelly is what I used at that time. Although I didn't really try very hard)
New Stats: W: 15 GP 41 Kills: 162
(Kaptainkreeper37's account I use that account as my main and I improved greatly in pvp after the stat reset thanks to Jbrick who gave me some tips)
Past Clans (Include your Positions): I was in 1 I forget the name it wasn't very big and it didn't last long.
Best Secondary? (Fns,Bow, Rod): Rod and Fns
Offensive or Defensive Player: Offensive
PvP Strengths: Amazing Ping and Sword Combos
PvP Weaknesses: Long Range Bow (I'm good at close range)
Timezone: PST
How Active are you ?/10: 10/10 on Monday - Friday from : 3:30 PST - 7:00. Saturday and Sunday varies I can be busy.
Do you have any Experience with any of the Members: Me and Jbrick are very good friends he teaches me to pvp and we are best friends at school he recommends me for the clan.
How did you hear about us: Through Jbrick.
Why would you like to join the clan: Because I am a very social person and I love being in an environment with people who love playing what I like to play. Minecraft is fun but even more fun with friends.
Why should we accept you into EnzoGenesis (Be Detailed): Because I enjoy being around people like you guys and I enjoy pvp. I like to socialize and I give my best. This clan has grown a lot and I would love to be their and continue to help grow it myself.
About Yourself: Very social. Obedient. Very capable of following orders. Loves PVP. Normal Teenager who hates hackers :p.

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: ItsStrafeYT
Donor: Diamond
Skype Name: crafterbasketball
Good Quality Mic: Blue Yeti
Legacy Stats: 1300/4000
New Stats: 20/150 because its for cb's
Past Clans (Include your Positions): Lots of clans as an Owner
Best Secondary? (Fns,Bow, Rod): Bow
Offensive or Defensive Player: Offensive mostly, but I can be defensive
PvP Strengths: Bow, Sword, and Rod
PvP Weaknesses: Water fights
How Active are you ?/10: 9
Do you have any Experience with any of the Members: Yes, I know almost all of them
How did you hear about us: Friends told me, and I've seen you guys before.
Why would you like to join the clan: It seems like a very experienced clan with lots of really cool guys. I have some friends in this clan, so I hope to be accepted!
Why should we accept you into EnzoGenesis (Be Detailed): I should be accepted because I have had lots of experience with clans, and I know lots of strategies. I know how to lead, and also how to listen to the leader.
About Yourself: I play lots of sports, and in my free time I like to play outside, and also watch TV shows and movies.

PS: I can make a new thread if needed

EnzoGenesis

Tribute
Reaction score

Do you have any Experience with any of the Members: Yes, I know almost all of them
Why would you like to join the clan: It seems like a very experienced clan with lots of really cool guys. I have some friends in this clan, so I hope to be accepted!
Why should we accept you into EnzoGenesis (Be Detailed): I should be accepted because I have had lots of experience with clans, and I know lots of strategies. I know how to lead, and also how to listen to the leader.
About Yourself: I play lots of sports, and in my free time I like to play outside, and also watch TV shows and movies.

Accepted as Trial, Be sure to Check your skype! And be Active on TS!

Triple

Experienced
Reaction score

ill say it again powdski u never had 1300 wins.

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score

U did NOT have 1300 wins, once again I got more wins on that account than you. Also you probably only have like 520 wins...

prestomesto

Experienced
Reaction score
Not recommending KoltenPVP - Clan hopper: he was in Crew like last week and then another clan b4 that ;--;

Viascence

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:FrostyyRed
Donor:Diamond
Mic
:Enough to talk clear
LegacyStats:Not Sure ATM
NewStats:im a good player some of u have seen me its just i dont try but i will try when im in a clan :DDDD
PastClans:I i was in Diversity
BestSecondary:Fns Majiii has seen me
OffensiveOrDeffensive:i rush in but if u need me ill stay back and protect
PvpStrengths:I am good with a bow and fns and rod
PvpWeaknesses:Getting trapped in corners
TimeZone:pacific Standard
How Active are out of 10
:10/10 when ever u need me
Any Experience with members:Yes and im sure the member will like me :D
Why do you wish to join EnzoGenesis:Because ive been in inactive clans and learn pvp tricks and teach some to the other members
Why should we accept you into the clan
:I can improve new members that are not as well experienced and teach them some new tricks to pvp better
AboutYourself:Ive been playing since 2013 and i am a funy guy but also can get seriouse if u get me reallly mad but wont stay mad for long cause im a cheerful guy :D.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci