• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EPIC SKIN CONTEST

Freshedoutjay

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello everyone this is FreshedOutJay aka Jason and im hosting a EPIC SKIN CONTEST on the MCSG forums. the requirements are that you must have a a link of your skin AND THAT IS ALL.(I will be judging the skins by my beautiful taste of judgement and with some friends.) You will be put in rounds and every round people get eliminated and people get chosen to the next round.
(the amount of people who will be eliminated is by how many people who participate and also tell your friends.)MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR. THE WINNER GETS TO RECORD WITH ME AND GET A SHOUTOUT FOR THERE YOUTUBE CHANNEL

You only have until July 31st to apply so hurry

TEMPLATE
IGN:
SkinLink:

THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO PEOPLES(if you want to go sub to mah channel)
http://www.youtube.com/user/FreshedOutGaming

Contestants(2/infinite)
  1. fnyythe3hd
  2. Spike11

DisabledAngel

Survivor
Reaction score
This is your second thread about the exact same contest. Next, you do realise that you need to have a prize for people to care about winning and participating don't you?

P.S 1.000,000 people aren't going to apply and you'd never get through them all.

Freshedoutjay

Survivor
Reaction score
This is your second thread about the exact same contest. Next, you do realise that you need to have a prize for people to care about winning and participating don't you?

P.S 1.000,000 people aren't going to apply and you'd never get through them all.
First of all I said re threaded on the first contest, second of all its just for fun, but i don't think you know how to have fun, and third I know 1,000,000 people aren't going to join its just me saying infinite and I'm changing it to say infinite.

DisabledAngel

Survivor
Reaction score
First of all I said re threaded on the first contest, second of all its just for fun, but i don't think you know how to have fun, and third I know 1,000,000 people aren't going to join its just me saying infinite and I'm changing it to say infinite.
I know how to have fun, just pointing out it's not going to be in this thread.

Reaction score
Ok then you should of said that in the first place because I assumed you were just being rude
well if you say your holding a contest, people will expect a prize or something else cause you said it was a contest, not a skin gallery/expo

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci