• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Epicenter EU

are we pvpers

• yes

Votes: 56 30.9%
  • no

Votes: 27 14.9%
  • pizza

Votes: 98 54.1%

• Total voters

Combination

Spectator
Reaction score
Well Played
Put the lost and learn to lost
And all clan can play with alts :)
We have the accounts in the thread
------------------------------------------------------------------

Bump, put the lost. All can use alts. And is not's alts'.

ThaSwedishDerp

Tribute
Reaction score

Legacy Wins/Current Wins like 20/80 i i know its bad but u know hackers and stream teams... Legacy: u dont want to see them trust me its terrible.... IGN: whuts Name/Nickname: Fred or u can call me whuts if u want Maps good at: Much knowledge of the most "famous" maps Like sg4 alaskan village Turbulance Par 72 Zone 85 revamped and more cw maps Maps bad at: hmmm if u mean the cws maps i dont really know to be honest, But if u dont mean the cw maps then Oz and stuff like that, ugghhh Why do you want to join Epicenter: Cause its seems a good clan with decent players and i want to pvp in a higher level with u guys. What will you bring to the clan? hmm, Good question Im a Mature players and serious when its a cw and i have played minecraft in a couple of years now so i have much experience of clan wars and pvp :) Skype Username: Bompapa100

Hope it goes nice, well if i get denied i wish u the best luck

David | Dengel

Platinum
Reaction score

Legacy Wins/Current Wins like 20/80 i i know its bad but u know hackers and stream teams... Legacy: u dont want to see them trust me its terrible.... IGN: whuts Name/Nickname: Fred or u can call me whuts if u want Maps good at: Much knowledge of the most "famous" maps Like sg4 alaskan village Turbulance Par 72 Zone 85 revamped and more cw maps Maps bad at: hmmm if u mean the cws maps i dont really know to be honest, But if u dont mean the cw maps then Oz and stuff like that, ugghhh Why do you want to join Epicenter: Cause its seems a good clan with decent players and i want to pvp in a higher level with u guys. What will you bring to the clan? hmm, Good question Im a Mature players and serious when its a cw and i have played minecraft in a couple of years now so i have much experience of clan wars and pvp :) Skype Username: Bompapa100

Hope it goes nice, well if i get denied i wish u the best luck
accepted

Perucho706

Tribute
Reaction score
Legacy Wins/Current Wins: 1500 / 220 (More or less)
IGN: ALC0H0L
Name/Nickname: Perucho
Maps good at: Par72, Alaskan, Pompeii, SG4, SG Adrenaline etc. All maps able to play on cws
Maps bad at: Maps that never appear on cws
Why do you want to join Epicenter: Because I wanna leave my community a bit (There are always fghts)
What will you bring to the clan? I usually play REALLY deffensive at Clan Battles so I don´t die very easily
Skype Username: empega

itsZraity

Experienced
Reaction score
Legacy Wins/Current Wins 363/1998
IGN: SooFqkz
Name/Nickname: Niklas
Maps good at: The defualt maps
Maps bad at: THE BAD MAPS XD
Why do you want to join Epicenter I want to play clanwars and have fun with the players in this clan and i like the clan its seems to be a very good clan
What will you bring to the clan? I Will Help the clan on clanwars
Skype Username: Nike66_3

TeamSpeaker

Tribute
Reaction score
Why do you want to join Epicenter I want to play clanwars and have fun with the players in this clan and i like the clan its seems to be a very good clan
toxic af

Huzz

Diamond
Reaction score
Shared Accounts?
WTF
All can play with alts, and this accounts are in the thread
Put the lost​
you've got mental issues, sharing accounts is when you use someone's alt and let another person use thatalt NOT the owner of the alt.

TeamSpeaker

Tribute
Reaction score
worst and the most toxic player on this planet not recomended

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci