• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Epicenter EU

are we pvpers

• yes

Votes: 56 30.9%
  • no

Votes: 27 14.9%
  • pizza

Votes: 98 54.1%

• Total voters

Skoj

Platinum
Reaction score
Legacy Wins/Current Wins: 168/1275. (bad ikr) SoloSG stats: 22/66. and my Legacy stats are too bad to be typed here tbh.
IGN: Skoj
Name/Nickname: Ludvig/Ludde
Maps good at: SG4, Par72, Turbulence, Alaskan Village, Valleyside University, Springfield.
Maps bad at: Section Six, Oz, Pompeii.
Why do you want to join Epicenter?: I wanna join a good clan with good players and this may be the right clan for me! c;
What will you bring to the clan?: My PvP & kindness, exde
Skype Username: Bolinderkungen

Omri

Career
Reaction score
srsly i took you and oscqr 2vs1 and you accusing me for hacks for that :?. lmao oscqr tried to backstabb me and then i turned around and got a nice rod and killed him :p be nice and not accuse me for hacks please :)
Shutup your rubbish

imDony

Survivor
Reaction score
Legacy Wins/Current Wins 7/19 (reset) 100/600(alt)
IGN: Bonky
Name/Nickname: marco/Bonky
Maps good at:turbulence par alaskan zone valleyside and all the default + section
Maps bad at: /
Why do you want to join Epicenter i want some new eu clan experiences and i want to have fun with u
What will you bring to the clan? a new player with mush skills and team work
Skype Username: dio.porco.madonna.porca
Naah

Plxto

Spectator
Reaction score
Legacy Wins/Current Wins: 40/250 (reset late 2015) Took massive break too cuz of exams
IGN: Plxto
Name/Nickname: Pluto is real name
Maps good at: Valleyside, Sg adrenaline, sg 4, Icarus Fallen, most old school maps.
Maps bad at: avarcia
Why do you want to join Epicenter: Looks like cool clan with lots of old friends of mine in it. You have good players which i know are nice and challenging to play against.
What will you bring to the clan? Rods skills, teamwork with old friends, katniss neverding skills if any of you remember katniss neverding.
Skype Username: I will tell you if i get in plus david you have me

bestpros

Survivor
Reaction score
Legacy Wins/Current Wins: 40/250 (reset late 2015) Took massive break too cuz of exams
IGN: Plxto
Name/Nickname: Pluto is real name
Maps good at: Valleyside, Sg adrenaline, sg 4, Icarus Fallen, most old school maps.
Maps bad at: avarcia
Why do you want to join Epicenter: Looks like cool clan with lots of old friends of mine in it. You have good players which i know are nice and challenging to play against.
What will you bring to the clan? Rods skills, teamwork with old friends, katniss neverding skills if any of you remember katniss neverding.
Skype Username: I will tell you if i get in plus david you have me
Declined :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci