• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Epicenter EU

are we pvpers

• yes

Votes: 56 30.9%
  • no

Votes: 27 14.9%
  • pizza

Votes: 98 54.1%

• Total voters

David | Dengel

Platinum
Reaction score
Legacy Wins/Current Wins: Around 350 Legacy wins, but combined around 700. Current wins; 25.
IGN: SirSench, will change to SenchSlash, probably
Name/Nickname: Ben or Sench, whatever you'd like
Maps good at: All default maps. And some others. For example Hokuno
Maps bad at: To be honest, theres very few maps I don't know quite well c:
Why do you want to join Epicenter: I mean, which clan should I join after disbanding Generals, when all other Veterans quit (or the people I knew), because I was gone for like 7 months, and now there's only people in the community that I didn't know from before, expect Dengel, and some members in this clan. I felt it was right to join this clan because I'm quite active, and I just think the clan is good.
What will you bring to the clan? Skill (lol), happiness, new strats (maybe), and some great banter.
Skype Username:senchslash, you got me lad
Fancy app accepted babe

Cleanup

Tribute
Reaction score
Legacy Wins/Current Wins: Actually I'm on my phone but in overall I have 1000 wins or more than that!
IGN: ToalhaOPeixeiro // PrayForBelgium // CinderellaLover
Nickname: Cleanup
Maps good at: All cw default maps except TSG2 and Chernobyl
Maps bad at: Almost all maps that are not default and TSG2 and Chernobyl
Why do you want to join Epicenter: I want to join to this clan because it is really good, with a lot of pvpers! Also I want to improve my teamwork and my communication :D
What will you bring to the clan: Experience and more epic PvP, most likely
Skype username: gurigamerpt

David | Dengel

Platinum
Reaction score
Legacy Wins/Current Wins: Actually I'm on my phone but in overall I have 1000 wins or more than that!
IGN: ToalhaOPeixeiro // PrayForBelgium // CinderellaLover
Nickname: Cleanup
Maps good at: All cw default maps except TSG2 and Chernobyl
Maps bad at: Almost all maps that are not default and TSG2 and Chernobyl
Why do you want to join Epicenter: I want to join to this clan because it is really good, with a lot of pvpers! Also I want to improve my teamwork and my communication :D
What will you bring to the clan: Experience and more epic PvP, most likely
Skype username: gurigamerpt
Accepted as trial!

Pinged_

Spectator
Reaction score
Legacy Wins/Current Wins: stats reset so 3/7
IGN: Pinged_
Name/Nickname: Jack
Maps good at: Valleyside, Turbelence, Alaskan, SG4, Icarus Fallen, etc (most old school maps)
Maps bad at: Section six, Elysia
Why do you want to join Epicenter: Because it looks like a great clan with good pvpers where i could make new friends and play clan wars and have fun aswell. I have seen this clan name on other threads alot because you are a good clan that is active and I am an active player so yeh.
What will you bring to the clan? I am pretty good at pvp. My main focus is switching between rod and sword and then unexpectedly placing the fns and bowing at the start of fights to get them low. I am quite tactical with chokepoints and when we wud have to take a 4v2 for example and i really enjoy making new friends and getting to know people and growing our teamwork. <3
Skype Username: Pinged_

Quezzy

Tribute
Reaction score
Legacy Wins/Current Wins: stats reset so 3/7
IGN: Pinged_
Name/Nickname: Jack
Maps good at: Valleyside, Turbelence, Alaskan, SG4, Icarus Fallen, etc (most old school maps)
Maps bad at: Section six, Elysia
Why do you want to join Epicenter: Because it looks like a great clan with good pvpers where i could make new friends and play clan wars and have fun aswell. I have seen this clan name on other threads alot because you are a good clan that is active and I am an active player so yeh.
What will you bring to the clan? I am pretty good at pvp. My main focus is switching between rod and sword and then unexpectedly placing the fns and bowing at the start of fights to get them low. I am quite tactical with chokepoints and when we wud have to take a 4v2 for example and i really enjoy making new friends and getting to know people and growing our teamwork. <3
Skype Username: Pinged_
Accepted as trial!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci