• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Epicenter EU

are we pvpers

• yes

Votes: 56 30.9%
  • no

Votes: 27 14.9%
  • pizza

Votes: 98 54.1%

• Total voters

bestpros

Survivor
Reaction score
Still havent put up the loss against us ad you promised, 5-1

MUNIRU

Platinum
Reaction score
Legacy Wins | Current Wins: 67 | 300
IGN: salmcsg
Name | Nickname: Motu
Maps you know well: sg4, valleyside, zone 85, par72, green grass, and more...
Maps you don't know: idk
Why do you want to join Epicenter?: Because you are a good clan and i think i can help you!
What will you bring to the clan? wins and maturity because i am good at team work and 1v1 and i have almost 14 years old :)
Skype ID: mateijoaca

salaft

Survivor
Reaction score
Legacy Wins | Current Wins: 67 | 300
IGN: salmcsg
Name | Nickname: Motu
Maps you know well: sg4, valleyside, zone 85, par72, green grass, and more...
Maps you don't know: idk
Why do you want to join Epicenter?: Because you are a good clan and i think i can help you!
What will you bring to the clan? wins and maturity because i am good at team work and 1v1 and i have almost 14 years old :)
Skype ID: mateijoaca
ahaha nice ign,retard.

bestpros

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm not the one editing the thread sench will do it when he gets back calm down lol
I am calmed down, but according to the fact that you already told us you were gonna do it 3 times, and you've editted the thread several times in the meantime, thats whats annoying me

David | Dengel

Platinum
Reaction score
k
I am calmed down, but according to the fact that you already told us you were gonna do it 3 times, and you've editted the thread several times in the meantime, thats whats annoying me
I told them to do it but they forgot I think

Sk11Zor

Survivor
Reaction score
Legacy Wins | Current Wins: - / 7 because i used stats reset
IGN: GalkiNNN
Name | Nickname: Adelin Ciprian
Maps you know well: Par72 , Section Six , Alaskan Village , The SurvivalGames 4 , Inertia , Vallesyde University and others.
Maps you don't know: Chernobil.
Why do you want to join Epicenter?: Because my current clan disbanded and i search for a good clan
What will you bring to the clan?: I think I will bring in the clan a good pvper and a mature player.
Skype ID: adelin.adelin8 (Sk11Zor)

Dualzz2Hot

Survivor
Reaction score
Legacy Wins | Current Wins: 485/3802 | 624/3560
IGN: Dualzz2hot
Name | Nickname: Seby
Maps you know well: Sg 4 , sg Adrenaline ,Chernobyl 2015 , ,Valleyside, zone 85, par72, green grass, and some more
Maps you don't know: 48 and 120 Maps
Why do you want to join Epicenter?: Becouse I was in intreprid and is a good clan :D
What will you bring to the clan? wins, funny moments , loyality and Mature Player
Skype ID: xlsonytb

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci