• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Epitome [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

UsEssence

Experienced
Reaction score
"He" is the guy in charge of the clan moderation team, the very team out in charge of moderating the clan scene when issues arise. As such, when "he" makes a decision and asks for something to be done, ignoring or disrespected said requests will not be taken lightly. As such, it very well should change the fact that you aren't changing your name became refusing to do so can and will result in loss of the thread.
Also as far as I remember clans can have the same name if they are from different regions

Omar ◊

Diamond
Reaction score
"He" is the guy in charge of the clan moderation team, the very team out in charge of moderating the clan scene when issues arise. As such, when "he" makes a decision and asks for something to be done, ignoring or disrespected said requests will not be taken lightly. As such, it very well should change the fact that you aren't changing your name became refusing to do so can and will result in loss of the thread.
Listen Boss If you haven't realized I'm not in the clan and can't do anything about it. We GET IT you spend your life on this server I could care less, if I could change the name I woulda done it by now.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Also as far as I remember clans can have the same name if they are from different regions
The rights to a name are global. I mean, if Exile AU was ok with it, we'd all be good but if they ask you to change it it's best you respect their request :p

LustreUS

Survivor
Reaction score
Cant quote but immaslapyoface did u just call me a random?? When my main forum acc has 1450 post and 600 likes? Seriously? Please just hop off this clans thread

ImmaSlapYoFace

Last edited:

UsEssence

Experienced
Reaction score
The rights to a name are global. I mean, if Exile AU was ok with it, we'd all be good but if they ask you to change it it's best you respect their request :p
May I see the rule then?

Forb

Platinum
Reaction score
Listen Boss If you haven't realized I'm not in the clan and can't do anything about it. We GET IT you spend your life on this server I could care less, if I could change the name I woulda done it by now.
Once again who asked you?

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh boy, this'll be fun. Okay, first off guys we don't need to attack each other. This discussion can be much less argumentative if we let it.

Second, if a clan uses a name of a previously existing clan (no matter what region) and the owner of the older clan has a problem with this, they may respectfully request for the other clan to change their name, which the other clan is expected to do.
I don't want to start anything considering I'm not even in this clan, however when AU people took Colds ' clan name Naive not too long ago (some of the AU people on this thread are being extremely hypocritical here considering i was bashed by them when I tried to tell them to change their name), i believe the mods said that since they were separate regions they could keep the name.

The fact that you corrected spelling in an argument makes you look like a complete random
How so? I'm just helping you out because I thought that people whose primary language is English should at least know the basics of it. Please leave this thread and stop flaming before you kill all my brain cells. If you really want the name changed so badly that you need to tag your AU buddies to flame it, I'd suggest you pm a mod instead t y v m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci