• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Equalitee - Meet the Staff

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

If you do not know already, I have never posted a Meet the Staff during my time as a Member of Staff here at MCGamer. Today, however, I have decided to grace you all with the presence of my Meet the Staff. Woot woot!

First Name: My first name is Christopher.
In-game names: I have three in-game names. Equalitee, BritneySpears and Contagion.
Nicknames: My more
occurring nicknames are Chris, Equalitee or Nathan.
Region: I am a Canadian and United States Moderator.

One Cool Fact: My one cool fact is that I love rainbows.
One Embarrassing Fact: My one embarrassing fact is that I slipped on wax and smashed my face against my dresser. As a result, I bit through my upper lip and my upper gums were ripped off.
One Proud Fact: One fact that makes me proud is that I am gay. Shocker, right?! :eek:
One Unknown Fact: One unknown fact that no one would ever guess about me, at least not as of a couple months ago, is that I love makeup.
Most Common Question: The most common question I get asked is, are you a hippie?
Favourite Animal: My favourite animal is a dog.
Favourite Plant: My favourite plant is probably lettuce. I love lettuce! :p
Favroutie Colour: My favourite colour is...All of them!
Rainbows!
Favourite Food: My favourite food is chicken.
Biggest Pet Peeve: My biggest pet peeve is when someone comes into my bedroom to talk to me, but leaves without closing the door.
Astrological Sign: My astrological sign is a Virgo.
Personal Catchphrase: My aspiration in life is to [smack people with my] turkeywang! :laugh: :LOL:
Heard About MCGamer: I heard about MCGamer through Joey Graceffa's videos.
Ever Bring Someone to MCGamer: Yes! I brought my newfound American friend Tate to MCGamer.
MCGamer Role-Model: I do not know if I even have an MCGamer role-model. I have never really thought about it.
Most Proud: The one thing that I am most proud of is being able to find the courage and strength to come out.
Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: I would definitely win in a fight against Chad. I would smack him with my turkeywang!
Call Me Maybe?: Hello Maybe, this is Equalitee! :laugh: :LOL:

Team In-Game: I would not necessarily say that I team in game, but I do play with friends. We may join the same game, but most of the time, I like going my own, separate way.
Backstabbed: Yes, I have been backstabbed. The worst part of it was that it was by someone I truly loved and cared for.
Broken Bone: No, I have never broken a bone.
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: I would rather be a bird so that I could poop on the cars of the people I dislike.
Personal Skills: My personal skills would be multitasking, organization and being able to read people fairly well.
Computer Specifications: My computer specifications are:

iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013)
Processor: 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB
Computer Operating System: My computer's operating system is OS X Yosemite.
Recording Software: I use ScreenFlow for Mac to record.
Favourite Movie: I do not necessarily have a favourite movie, but I do have a favourite movie series. The Harry Potter series.
Music: I have two favourite artists. My two favourite artists are Britney Spears and Ariana Grande.
Favourite Video Game: My favourite game, other than Minecraft, would have to be Animal Crossings.
Favourite Fictional Character: My favourite fictional character is definitely Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter.
What does the fox say?: Who cares? :rolleyes:
Biggest Fear: I am terrified of aging. I do not want to look old and crusty! :cry: :crying:

Personal Website: My personal website is my Twitter. It can be found here.
Favourite Website: My favourite website, other than the forums, would have to be YouTube.
Dream Job: My dream job is to be a nurse. I would also love to become an influential vlogger on YouTuber.
Current Job: I am currently a barista at Tim Hortons. Gawd, I hate that place! :mad:
Favourite Thing About the Community: My favourite thing about the community is that we are one big family.

Online: I am online more so in the evenings and early mornings, so between 4 PM and 2 AM EST.
Previous Moderating Experience: I have no previous moderating experience other than what I have here at MCGamer.
Member of Staff Since: I have been a Member of Staff since March 22, 2015.
Most Active Server(s): I am most active in the hubs and in the Survival Games.
Personal Goal(s) as a Member of Staff: My personal goal as a Member of Staff is to reduce the increasing amount of negativity within our community. It is not something I like to see and it serves no purpose other than to hurt the feelings of those who surround us.

Anyways, I guess that is it!

Thank you all for taking the time out of your day to read my Meet the Staff! <3

Regards,

Equalitee | Christopher.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You like rainbows and you're gay? Shocker!

Just kidding, nice to know some more fun stuffs about ya "Nathan" ;)

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
You like rainbows and you're gay? Shocker!

Just kidding, nice to know some more fun stuffs about ya "Nathan" ;)
I was against it before, but I sort of like being called Nathan. It just feels like it is still part of me you know?

Zombie_1337

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello and Its nice to have you as a Moderator and help MCGamer forums and probably in-game as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci