• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Equalitee: My Life Story | My Services to You

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello there! :)

Over the past few weeks, I have been thinking about posting this thread, but I failed to do so until now. I guess the holdback was that I just wasn't ready to tell the community about my life story, so here it is:

On December 7, 1995, a baby boy was born with two very loving parents. He knew then that life was going to be full of twists and turns that will challenge his capability of surviving and fitting in.

On the first day of third grade, he met his very close friend, Tristan Landry. As they played soccer, almost everyday along with the rest of their friends, he developed what seemed to be a crush. This one was different from all the other crushes. This boy had a crush with another boy.

Since that day, this little boy, Nathan, was bullied for being different than everyone else. Being gay was and still is not accepted by the majority of society. Everyday, he woke up to hurtful remarks, which turned into tears as he went to sleep at night wondering if the next day would improve. It did not.

As life continued on, Nathan lost some of his very close family members; the ones that would always be there for him when in need. With all these people leaving him and these hateful remarks, he got depressed. Left defenceless with no one around to help him anymore, suicide was his idea of escaping reality, of escaping all his pain and suffering. But then he realized suicide is never the answer. He was also told as a child to live life the way you want to, to embarrass what you are blessed with, to live, to laugh, and to love.

Now, on this day, his strong self-confidence and desire to live have built him a hard turtle shell. He has been blessed with the people he now has in his life and is inspired by his little self to be a counselor. Being a counselor is a great way for him to help others in the world to be strong, to be themselves.

As Nathan never had any help back then and pushed for equalitee (incorrect spelling intended), the staff on the MCG Network have inspired him to take it to the next level. By being a moderator on the network, Nathan can be there for those who are harassed or bullied, for those who are left defenceless, for those who are in need of someone to talk to and confide in.

Now, back to the intention of this thread. The idea originally came to mind when a good friend of mine came to me with all of their personal issues. Now, their name and their personal issues will remain confidential, however, I will have you know that they came to me in desperate need, in my point of view, and I think I helped them out
immensely.

I know a lot of people seek the internet for answers, or as their escape goat from reality, and it is a great idea to do so. I mean, I did it, and I am happier than ever now! I have so many friends ready to support me. It's just like having a team of 119 players on a 120 player server! It's a good feeling, trust me!

Now that I am standing strong, and have pushed through the rough times in my life, I am here, ready to help others in
desperate need. To anyone, and everyone out there, anytime you need to talk to someone to vent about what is happening in real life, or on the internet, don't feel afraid to PM me
here, reply to the thread, or to poke me on TS. I will drop everything I am doing in order to help you. That is just who I am, and the well-being of others is of more importance to me than anything else in the world.

I, Equalitee | Nathan, am offering my services to you. I promise that anything discussed between you and I will remain confident in order to protect you and your identity.

Thanks to everyone for listening to my story! Also, if you are reading this, but are not the person in need of help, please refer me to the people you know that do need help. Word of mouth will allow me to help as many people as possible.

Thanks, and have a nice day! :)

Devblock

Survivor
Reaction score
That was a great read. You ever consider being an inspirational writer?

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Nice idea and great thread!

I love gay people, they have a different kind of a personality and they are different from everyone else, that is cool if you ask me!

Some people think that if a straight guy is friends with a gay guy, the gay will instantly frig you, and that is the main reason why gay people are hated; stereotypes. People need to see through the stereotypes, and see with their own eyes.

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Nice idea and great thread!

I love gay people, they have a different kind of a personality and they are different from everyone else, that is cool if you ask me!

Some people think that if a straight guy is friends with a gay guy, the gay will instantly frig you, and that is the main reason why gay people are hated; stereotypes. People need to see through the stereotypes, and see with their own eyes.
Very, very true.

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Luv ya dude! If you ever need another person on your team of Equalitee, I'm always here ;). This was awesome to learn more about you, and I hope we can continue to be friends.

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Luv ya dude! If you ever need another person on your team of Equalitee, I'm always here ;). This was awesome to learn more about you, and I hope we can continue to be friends.
Of course! Always! Friends for life! :)

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
I love you, Nathan. Do you mind if I take your idea and write one of mine own?

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
I love you, Nathan. Do you mind if I take your idea and write one of mine own?
Of course not. Go right ahead! :)

Edit: Maybe we can create a team out of this? Who knows...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci