• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Era [Us Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: Pokemonfunk17
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Jabril
Wɪɴs: 128
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: 2212
Dᴏɴᴏʀ: Gold
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: Jabril156
TimeZone: Eastern
TᴇᴀᴍSᴘᴇᴀᴋ [Y/N]: Pokemonfunk15
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Legend? i want to meet more people

RelapseUS

Tribute
Reaction score
"Why do you want to join Legend?"
^ noice :p

EDIT: Also, if you are going to use one of Fire's thread templates, please credit him.

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: Pokemonfunk17
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Jabril
Wɪɴs: 128
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: 2212
Dᴏɴᴏʀ: Gold
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: Jabril156
TimeZone: Eastern
TᴇᴀᴍSᴘᴇᴀᴋ [Y/N]: Pokemonfunk15
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Legend? i want to meet more people
Accepted as Trial!

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
I like how you make a clan, get lots of hate, disband it because of the hate, then make a new one and it gets the same cycle. I know I've made a handful of clans throughout the 2014 year, but you've made a handful of clans throughout 3 months. It's time to stop making clans and join one, you'll be lucky if they even accept you. Oh wait, that's another problem. You join a clan then leave within like 12 minutes. It's getting a tad bit annoying, just stick with a clan, and if they don't like you you need to accept it and move on with your life, try joining a clan a little bit more your speed. If you can find one, that is.

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like how you make a clan, get lots of hate, disband it because of the hate, then make a new one and it gets the same cycle. I know I've made a handful of clans throughout the 2014 year, but you've made a handful of clans throughout 3 months. It's time to stop making clans and join one, you'll be lucky if they even accept you. Oh wait, that's another problem. You join a clan then leave within like 12 minutes. It's getting a tad bit annoying, just stick with a clan, and if they don't like you you need to accept it and move on with your life, try joining a clan a little bit more your speed. If you can find one, that is.
I'm sticking with this clan for a while, and most of the reasons why they disband are stupid reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci