• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Erebor - The Lonely Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yatyear

Spectator
Reaction score
Erebor-Yatyear-1000.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg

Hello guys,

This is my first post on the site. I'm a big fan of Middle-Earth and have made many creations which were mostly based on Mr. Jackson movies. Here I'm showing my current Erebor project.
Hope you like it and please ask me anything you want about the build. Please note that this is one man project so no other builders are helping me (the way I like it).

UPDATE (4/24/2015) a new map has been made and the structures were moved to this new map

Do you guys like it more than the old map in the pics above? Please share your feedback.

Last edited:

Yatyear

Spectator
Reaction score
Looks nice! Is it meant to look green-ish though?
It was very green in the first movie and I liked it that way so I painted the bricks to make the whole build green. The inside however have lots of variation, you can check pics from the inside in the PMC link I included above.

Yatyear

Spectator
Reaction score
Default screenshots?
This looks epic :D
thank you. The first screenshot with huge draw distance is rendered in "Chunky" while all other pics including the ones on PMC are in-game screenshots with shaders on.

Yatyear

Spectator
Reaction score
Here's another update, this time it's the throne room.
1.jpg
5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci