• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EricParazak's (Real) Final Goodbye to MCGamer

Am I fat?

• Potato

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Swag

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • LeafyGreenTea

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Mooclan is hawt

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
So, the time has finally come for me to finally take off my hat and say...

Farewell, MCGamer

Yes, the time has finally come for me to say goodbye. If you have been around since 2013 and 2014, you might have seem me on the forums and in-game. I was very active here in the community, and now it's finally time for me to put everything here behind for good. I have made so many friends here during the past 2 years I was here. I first stepped foot into this server on July 28th 2012, (I think) and I've joined the forums on April 14th, 2013, when I was a freshman. I first found I first found out about this place by two YouTubers known as the Ginge Cast when they were streaming, and like many others, when I first joined, I was overall terrible at the game. What made this one different was that I was a total noob at the game. I literally didn't know what I was doing, I knew about the Hunger Games, but I never watched the movies or read the books. I was terrible at MCSG, mainly because of my computer. (Not gonna lie, my computer was pretty crappy.) When I got my new computer, I no-lifed this place and started winning games far more frequently. During the summer of 2013, I joined a clan called #Royals. We had our ups and downs, but the clan was pretty successful and was a lot of fun. After the clan disbanded, I wanted to go for moderator, until I lost my desire to apply. In November, (-ish) the "Cube" group joined and I am/was a huge fan of the group and I was excited to see that they were playing here. In January, I started losing my trust towards the community, I noticed a lot of great players getting banned and a lot of others leaving and resigning and I sorta did the same in February. So, I decided to leave for 5 months and decided to return. I tried to leave in September, but this time, this will be my final farewell. And no TheLastGapple I won't be coming back this time, I know what goodbye means and this is truly it. It's time for me to close the curtains for the last time here, my time is coming to an end.

Why am I leaving? I have multiple reasons for this:

1. The community has changed. I have been here since July 2012 and I safetly can say that when I first joined the community, I had a blast. However, it wasn't until late 2013 when I started to believe that (mainly) the in-game community has started slipping in quality. In spite of that, I am no longer gonna ramble about that since I've already done enough rambling about the in-game community when I tried leaving in September.

2. I am drifting away from the community. Ever since late October, I've started to feel less and less distant from this place. I wish I could say that MCGamer v2 would bring tug me back here, but it didn't. I was hoping to play on here more during Thanksgiving break, but that didn't happen. I didn't play much then. I have been losing interest in this place slowly, and I don't think it would be an option to go inactive without saying anything.

3. I have no-lifed here far too much, and I've overstayed my time here for FAR too long. I have been no-lifing here for too much, mainly back in 2013. Back then, I've neglected my IRL friends, grades and school. I stopped doing that in 2014. (Before I left.) I played and forumed far too much during the summer of 2013. Instead of getting fresh air, going to the beach, etc. I was sitting at home, playing MCSG. I also feel like I've overstayed my time here. I have been here since summer of 2012 and I feel like being here for 2 and a half years is far too long for my taste. I have been here for way too long and I think it's time for someone to take my place here.

4. The community overall feels un-approachable nowadays. I think that a good majority of this community is unapproachable. I've seen a lot of drama in the community, a lot of un-fair bans, (Still can't get over the whole Phi11y and thing.) and a lot of forums drama that almost made me quit at a couple of points. I have also noticed that the clan community isn't what it used to be. I've seem clans bother YouTubers with recordings. *cough* Aspect *cough* I've also noticed that clan drama has become a MAJOR issue here. It's become so bad that the staff have started to become involved in clans. I've seen too many trash talkers, which have made SG unplayable for me. And overall, everything seems so un-approachable nowadays.

...and those are my reasons on why I am finally leaving. To conclude, tomorrow, at 9:00 P.M. PST, I will be signing out of these forums for the last time. You won't be seeing me in-game anymore nor on TeamSpeak. I wish this place the best of luck in the future. Before ending this off I will take the time to thanking everyone for making my time here enjoyable:

Everyone from #Royals; YourFavoriteTreecko GentleSnivy Cat_On_A_Poptart Ocean43 Carz Gamer101luke Jspwn Mr_Tibbels Tyson_Chicken Wow, just wow. This clan might've been the only one I was a part of during my time here, but I must say that it was a lot of fun being a part of the clan when it was a thing during the summer of 2013. Thanks for making my time there enjoyable. :)

soggypickle "Earth? I thought you were from the Land of Pickles."

KRaidium This guy is someone that I looked up to for a long time, and I have to say that I'm glad that I met him on TeamSpeak alongside Adragonfire9 back in March 2014. I still admire his work to this day, just on a different community. No doubt that I will still see you around though. :)

Krypton The ex-Joey Graceffa Sr. Mod as some may call. I must say that like Diar, I admire your work even though I didn't know much about you until you until you joined me on that other community, I also hope to see you around.

Lemonz87 I remember when we first met back in April 2013. We were both considered "randies" at the time as we played on EU22 with enderking, b_termin8, killerkons, etc. During my time here, I've seen you as an overall well-rounded player here. I've seen you as a great staff-member, builder, PvPer and as a great YouTuber. You're an amazing influence to the community, and I hope you remember that. Keep in touch on Skype. (and Twitter if I get one.)

Reven86 I remember teaming with you on Breeze Island alongside Phi11y when you were both moderators. I remember saying something like "No pls I fna." and you let me go. I didn't realize that I was going to be teaming with you guys, thanks to the both of you for the offer!

Purge Ily <3

billyguy1 Oh Kyle, I remember our awkward TeamSpeak convo earlier this year and when we teamed with DQ, those were some very fun times.

iSilverr It's funny because you used to hate me for multiple reasons, such as being a staff kissup. (Which I was.) But when we talked to each other, (With Blue, Lizzy and Zuke.) you finally started to open up to me, I'm glad that you did that.

LizzyBethyMC I remember when we met over the MCGamer TeamSpeak when you were still a moderator here. I was hoping that we would meet someday, and I'm glad we did. Before we met, I knew you as the main OMN hostess. Now that we have met and been friends for almost a year now, I must say that you're a very nice, funny and overall influential person and I'm glad to have met you.

BlueBeetleHD I met this guy at the same time as when I met Silver. Also very glad that I met this guy. I really admire his work, he is really cool person, and I'm glad to have met him.

Hoodrix__ and purple_unicorn98 I met these two through Haley. (Lemonz87) I will never forget how much fun I had during Haley's streams with you guys! Remember to keep calm and #BaeSquad

Thapple ♫ I knew you were Thapple when you walked in ♫

...and last but not least, ChadTheDJ Without you, this server wouldn't exist, thanks for providing me with an amazing server.

Signing off for the last and final time,
EricParazak~

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
So, the time has finally come for me to finally take off my hat and say...

Farewell, MCGamer

Yes, the time has finally come for me to say goodbye. If you have been around since 2013 and 2014, you might have seem me on the forums and in-game. I was very active here in the community, and now it's finally time for me to put everything here behind for good. I have made so many friends here during the past 2 years I was here. I first stepped foot into this server on July 28th 2012, (I think) and I've joined the forums on April 14th, 2013, when I was a freshman. I first found I first found out about this place by two YouTubers known as the Ginge Cast when they were streaming, and like many others, when I first joined, I was overall terrible at the game. What made this one different was that I was a total noob at the game. I literally didn't know what I was doing, I knew about the Hunger Games, but I never watched the movies or read the books. I was terrible at MCSG, mainly because of my computer. (Not gonna lie, my computer was pretty crappy.) When I got my new computer, I no-lifed this place and started winning games far more frequently. During the summer of 2013, I joined a clan called #Royals. We had our ups and downs, but the clan was pretty successful and was a lot of fun. After the clan disbanded, I wanted to go for moderator, until I lost my desire to apply. In November, (-ish) the "Cube" group joined and I am/was a huge fan of the group and I was excited to see that they were playing here. In January, I started losing my trust towards the community, I noticed a lot of great players getting banned and a lot of others leaving and resigning and I sorta did the same in February. So, I decided to leave for 5 months and decided to return. I tried to leave in September, but this time, this will be my final farewell. And no TheLastGapple I won't be coming back this time, I know what goodbye means and this is truly it. It's time for me to close the curtains for the last time here, my time is coming to an end.

Why am I leaving? I have multiple reasons for this:

1. The community has changed. I have been here since July 2012 and I safetly can say that when I first joined the community, I had a blast. However, it wasn't until late 2013 when I started to believe that (mainly) the in-game community has started slipping in quality. In spite of that, I am no longer gonna ramble about that since I've already done enough rambling about the in-game community when I tried leaving in September.

2. I am drifting away from the community. Ever since late October, I've started to feel less and less distant from this place. I wish I could say that MCGamer v2 would bring tug me back here, but it didn't. I was hoping to play on here more during Thanksgiving break, but that didn't happen. I didn't play much then. I have been losing interest in this place slowly, and I don't think it would be an option to go inactive without saying anything.

3. I have no-lifed here far too much, and I've overstayed my time here for FAR too long. I have been no-lifing here for too much, mainly back in 2013. Back then, I've neglected my IRL friends, grades and school. I stopped doing that in 2014. (Before I left.) I played and forumed far too much during the summer of 2013. Instead of getting fresh air, going to the beach, etc. I was sitting at home, playing MCSG. I also feel like I've overstayed my time here. I have been here since summer of 2012 and I feel like being here for 2 and a half years is far too long for my taste. I have been here for way too long and I think it's time for someone to take my place here.

4. The community overall feels un-approachable nowadays. I think that a good majority of this community is unapproachable. I've seen a lot of drama in the community, a lot of un-fair bans, (Still can't get over the whole Phi11y and thing.) and a lot of forums drama that almost made me quit at a couple of points. I have also noticed that the clan community isn't what it used to be. I've seem clans bother YouTubers with recordings. *cough* Aspect *cough* I've also noticed that clan drama has become a MAJOR issue here. It's become so bad that the staff have started to become involved in clans. I've seen too many trash talkers, which have made SG unplayable for me. And overall, everything seems so un-approachable nowadays.

...and those are my reasons on why I am finally leaving. To conclude, tomorrow, at 9:00 P.M. PST, I will be signing out of these forums for the last time. You won't be seeing me in-game anymore nor on TeamSpeak. I wish this place the best of luck in the future. Before ending this off I will take the time to thanking everyone for making my time here enjoyable:

Everyone from #Royals; YourFavoriteTreecko GentleSnivy Cat_On_A_Poptart Ocean43 Carz Gamer101luke Jspwn Mr_Tibbels Tyson_Chicken Wow, just wow. This clan might've been the only one I was a part of during my time here, but I must say that it was a lot of fun being a part of the clan when it was a thing during the summer of 2013. Thanks for making my time there enjoyable. :)

soggypickle "Earth? I thought you were from the Land of Pickles."

KRaidium This guy is someone that I looked up to for a long time, and I have to say that I'm glad that I met him on TeamSpeak alongside Adragonfire9 back in March 2014. I still admire his work to this day, just on a different community. No doubt that I will still see you around though. :)

Krypton The ex-Joey Graceffa Sr. Mod as some may call. I must say that like Diar, I admire your work even though I didn't know much about you until you until you joined me on that other community, I also hope to see you around.

Lemonz87 I remember when we first met back in April 2013. We were both considered "randies" at the time as we played on EU22 with enderking, b_termin8, killerkons, etc. During my time here, I've seen you as an overall well-rounded player here. I've seen you as a great staff-member, builder, PvPer and as a great YouTuber. You're an amazing influence to the community, and I hope you remember that. Keep in touch on Skype. (and Twitter if I get one.)

Reven86 I remember teaming with you on Breeze Island alongside Phi11y when you were both moderators. I remember saying something like "No pls I fna." and you let me go. I didn't realize that I was going to be teaming with you guys, thanks to the both of you for the offer!

Purge Ily <3

billyguy1 Oh Kyle, I remember our awkward TeamSpeak convo earlier this year and when we teamed with DQ, those were some very fun times.

iSilverr It's funny because you used to hate me for multiple reasons, such as being a staff kissup. (Which I was.) But when we talked to each other, (With Blue, Lizzy and Zuke.) you finally started to open up to me, I'm glad that you did that.

LizzyBethyMC I remember when we met over the MCGamer TeamSpeak when you were still a moderator here. I was hoping that we would meet someday, and I'm glad we did. Before we met, I knew you as the main OMN hostess. Now that we have met and been friends for almost a year now, I must say that you're a very nice, funny and overall influential person and I'm glad to have met you.

BlueBeetleHD I met this guy at the same time as when I met Silver. Also very glad that I met this guy. I really admire his work, he is really cool person, and I'm glad to have met him.

Hoodrix__ and purple_unicorn98 I met these two through Haley. (Lemonz87) I will never forget how much fun I had during Haley's streams with you guys! Remember to keep calm and #BaeSquad

Thapple ♫ I knew you were Thapple when you walked in ♫

...and last but not least, ChadTheDJ Without you, this server wouldn't exist, thanks for providing me with an amazing server.

Signing off for the last and final time,
EricParazak~
I hope you accomplish many things as you travel with the ways of life, good bye<3

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
We will always remember you Eric. You have made an amazing impact on this whole community. D:

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
Enjoy your life away from MCGamer. It may seem like a hard decision right now, but trust me, you won't regret it.

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
Just to be clear, I will be around on different Minecraft networks, I am only leaving MCGamer.

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
This is a very sad day for mr snivy and all of royals. #riperichaveagoodchristmas and also #Royals4lyfe. Anyways, good luck eric and have fun on other servers, I haven't talked to you in a while but you're still a great person.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
I barely talk to you, but I'm really going to miss you. You were a big part in this community and it's going to be hard letting you go. Good luck on your future endeavors though! :)

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
This is a very sad day for mr snivy and all of royals. #riperichaveagoodchristmas and also #Royals4lyfe. Anyways, good luck eric and have fun on other servers, I haven't talked to you in a while but you're still a great person.
#Royals4Life

Pce... Tbh my life got a little better after I quit :)
Probably will be the same for me when I do.

Enjoy your life away from MCGamer. It may seem like a hard decision right now, but trust me, you won't regret it.
It wasn't hard for me when I first left and I don't think it'll be hard for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci