• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Erupting Creativity [Art Team] (Recruiting!)

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score

Introduction
This group will focus on having fun, and we will hold different events like artist vs artist battles, chats, livestreams, create tips and guides etc. We will also try to support each other and backing each other up, and have art-based conversations. One of the unique things about this is that everyone has their own style, and every individual has their own scent of art which will mean that we can hopefully produce some extremely good art with everyone different styles contributing.
It will be organized by myself, but at the moment we need members which is first-priority.
If you wish to apply please just fill out the application below and post it in this threads comments or pm it too me. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Requirements:

There are only a few requirements for this art team which are:
You MUST be over the age of 12 as I do believe younger members will not be as mature as I wish.
You MUST have a program to do art on or how are you supposed to help us or how can we help you?
You MUST not abuse any members, its common sense knowing why and it will just result in you being kicked from the art team.
You MUST NOT criticize anyones artwork if you believe it wont be taken well if you think someones art could be better tell them politely to stop any problems.

Application

IGN:
Name/Nickname:
Skype name?:
Examples of art?:
Do you draw or use effects and what is your prefered style?:
Why do you wish to join this team?:

Members:
Owner(s):
K3nnyrulez (Skype: k3nnyulez11)
Creationist:
Cyph/Senou
Graphical Cheese

Jared
BenDraws

Trusted Artist:
Otto/GuyGraphics
Artist:
DareDevilMan1
SirCumstances

FrenzyFreckles
matt_hey222
KorStoneSword

Newbies:

Ranks Information

Owner:

The owner as you probably guessed, is the owner, that is me and possibly some other if i choose to appoint them to this rank.
My duties are basically everything. I will organise events, accept/decline members etc.

Creationist:
A creationist is someone who I believe is a extremely good artist and could really benefit the team. They will be chosen if I think the provided examples of art are extremely high quality.
The duties of a Creationist are too lead projects and help instruct newer members, for example giving them constructive criticism on their art.

Trusted Artist:
A trusted artist is someone who has either been in this team for a fairly long time or its someone who I know and trust.
Trusted artists duties are to help newbies learn new techniques and give them helpful tips.

Artist:
An artist is someone who joins and has experience and produces some nice art, the artists will be extremely beneficial to this time as it will help show all the different styles.
Newbie:
Newbies are the people who do not have that much experience using programs like Photoshop, they're here to learn and improve their art until they can make high quality things like they wish too.
Newbies do not really have duties as they're mainly people who will want to join to get a helping hand with their art.

Additional Information:

Quite a few of you 'old timers' are going to be wondering, hey wasnt this someone elses art team?
Yes it was owned by UnchainedArtist, he is no longer and active member and if I do believe correctly he no longer plays PC. I thought I would recreate his art team as it had so many great artists in it. Fushisushi and probably the best artist I have ever known and in my opinion the best artist MCG has ever seen UnchainedArtist. As I said I do not believe he is active on PC anymore so I dont know how I can contact him for permission so all I can do is say is that I respect Unchained and hope he approves of me making this thread.

Last edited:

Tyler686

Survivor
Reaction score
Uh, do you have permission from Electrix or UnchainedArtist to remake this? Just wondering.

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
Uh, do you have permission from Electrix or UnchainedArtist to remake this? Just wondering.
As I said, unchained is no longer active and I dont even know who Electrix is although the name does ring a bell. I was one of the first few members in this anyway and I just believed it should be recreated.

Reaction score
I am 11, but could I apply? I don't think I gave you a good impression with the avatar that I made you doe :p

Reaction score
Yeah, im gona put you on the roster now, I do know you are mature and stuff and you're a nice person! :)
Thanks <3
It's going to be a nice experience for me too, as I will learn to do more stuff than avatars and skin overlays (That means drawing in the skin, so you add more colors and make a different style).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci