• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Essentrix's GFX Shop. Free For Now! <3

What Do You Think Of My Art?

• It's good, considering on buying something.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • It's Okay.

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Personally, I don't like it. (Explain Why)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
What is it that you are planning on purchasing (Banner, Avatar ETC): Thumbnail
It's Free!

Can one thumbnail be a Badlion one? Just one, with no numbers or anything so I can use it as many times as I want.

Can another thumbnail be an SG thumbnail? Same thing, no numbers so I can use as many times as I want.

My main colors are orange and black, so try to get those colors in. I know you'll make them nicely!

Thanks in advance, if you could post them to me in this thread and tag me that would be amazing! <3

What is it that you are planning on purchasing (Banner, Avatar ETC): Banner.

Honestly, I like to give the artist and graphic designer creative control so in this case, all I ask is for my skin to be in it with "GamingForLaughs" somewhere. Have fun with it, mess around with it, do what you think looks nice, it's for my channel with 950 subs. :D

What is it that you are planning on purchasing (Banner, Avatar ETC): Banner and Avatar c:
What is your skype, so we can discuss payment etc: foxfade
If you would like to add essentrixpvp on skype, i will get started.

Reaction score
People have different tastes in gfx, some may prefer mine and others may prefer you. If you wouldn't mind I would rather you didn't try to act arrogant on my thread by saying yours is better because as I said, it is not for us to decide. Please leave.
Honestly, your poses are bare and a little boring. I would suggest putting more time into thinking about your poses and testing things out. If you want to see some of my work, I can supply it.

ItsKyuu

Career
Reaction score
What is it that you are planning on purchasing (Banner, Avatar ETC: Banner and Avatar pls

What is your Skype, so we can discuss payment etc: I already added you.

Ness

Tribute
Reaction score
What is it that you are planning on purchasing (Banner, Avatar ETC): Banner
What is your skype, so we can discuss payment etc: ness.god is my skype

Liqhtning

Tribute
Reaction score
What is it that you are planning on purchasing (Banner, Avatar ETC): Banner, Avatar, and thumbnail if that's possible
What is your skype, so we can discuss payment etc:
Added you and it's free :D but if u didn't get it my skypes diamond_fighter1

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
What is it that you are planning on purchasing (Banner, Avatar ETC): Thumbnail with the text "Insurgent clan war highlights" and possibly 3 skins (IGN: Zookrym, FierinoPvP, Joell)
What is your skype, so we can discuss payment etc (FREE): mirkoburlina

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci