• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eternal [DISBANDED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PyroTechnic

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: PyroTechnic
Wins: 25 (do not play MCSG much but would start liking too, I also will be buying a stats rest soon due to the fact that I started on MCSG and my stats were very bad, that is why I started on Hive. But again I will start playing MCSG again.) I do have over 200 wins on Hive on my other account if that helps :)
Do You Have Teamspeak/Skype: My Skype is gtmoney01 will get TS if needed
Skype Name?(Pm If You Dont Wan't It Public):gtmoney01
Do You Have A Microphone?: Getting one
PVP Strengths: Bow, Fishing Rod, Sword
PVP Weaknesses: FnS
How Active Are You?(1-10): 6 (I am not on too much due to schooling and being behind from a vacation in which I missed much of school, but I do plan to be on more later in the month after I am caught up)
How would You Help?: I'm very good with a bow so if need ed I can snipe away someone chasing or kill them with a bow)
Why Do You Want To Join ?: I feel like it would be a great place to make some friends with the same interest as me and play as competitively as I do.
Have You Played With Anyone Else In The Clan?: No
If You Got The Leader or Captain For This Clan, What Changes You Make To It? I would probably make it more intense with to5 UHC's with the clan together or get everyone together and do some 1v1ing to get our skill up.

Last edited:

Fliqs

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: PyroTechnic
Wins: 25 (do not play MCSG much but would start liking too, I also will be buying a stats rest soon due to the fact that I started on MCSG and my stats were very bad, that is why I started on Hive. But again I will start playing MCSG again.) I do have over 200 wins on Hive on my other account if that helps :)
Do You Have Teamspeak/Skype: My Skype is gtmoney01 will get TS if needed
Skype Name?(Pm If You Dont Wan't It Public):gtmoney01
Do You Have A Microphone?: Getting one
PVP Strengths: Bow, Fishing Rod, Sword
PVP Weaknesses: FnS
How Active Are You?(1-10): 6 (I am not on too much due to schooling and being behind from a vacation in which I missed much of school, but I do plan to be on more later in the month after I am caught up)
How would You Help?: I'm very good with a bow so if need ed I can snipe away someone chasing or kill them with a bow)
Why Do You Want To Join ?: I feel like it would be a great place to make some friends with the same interest as me and play as competitively as I do.
Have You Played With Anyone Else In The Clan?: No
If You Got The Leader or Captain For This Clan, What Changes You Make To It? I would probably make it more intense with to5 UHC's with the clan together or get everyone together and do some 1v1ing to get our skill up.
accepted as trial

R3KT_

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Synqz
Wins: over 9000
Do You Have Teamspeak/Skype mebe
Skype Name?(Pm If You Dont Wan't It Public): gforcethewarrior
Do You Have A Microphone?: mebe
PVP Strengths: Killing GforceThePinqer
PVP Weaknesses: Losing to Gforcethepinqer
How Active Are You?(1-10): over 9000
How would You Help?: bcus this clan sucks
Why Do You Want To Join ?: bcus
Have You Played With Anyone Else In The Clan?: mebe
If You Got The Leader or Captain For This Clan, What Changes You Make To It? Kick GforceThePinqer

Fliqs

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Synqz
Wins: over 9000
Do You Have Teamspeak/Skype mebe
Skype Name?(Pm If You Dont Wan't It Public): gforcethewarrior
Do You Have A Microphone?: mebe
PVP Strengths: Killing GforceThePinqer
PVP Weaknesses: Losing to Gforcethepinqer
How Active Are You?(1-10): over 9000
How would You Help?: bcus this clan sucks
Why Do You Want To Join ?: bcus
Have You Played With Anyone Else In The Clan?: mebe
If You Got The Leader or Captain For This Clan, What Changes You Make To It? Kick GforceThePinqer
DENIED BUTTHOLE

Notrong2000playzmc

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Venom_Ninja
Wins: 123/1925, but mostly don't play on MCSG as much, but on Woodycraft, i got over 200 wins in Survival Games.
Do you have Teamspeak/Skype: venom.ninja is my skype but I will get teamspeak if needed
Skype name: venom.ninja
Do you have a microphone? Yes
PvP Strengths: Fishing rod, Sword, and Bow
PvP Weaknesses: FNS, and water battles
How active are you?(1-10): 9/10
Why do you want to join? Because I feel like want to meet some new friends and help the clan win.
Have you played with anyone else in the clan? Yes, I play with JayHD a lot.
If You Got The Leader or Captain For This Clan, What Changes You Make To It? No because I like this clan the way it is.

Flyer52

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN= GetShr3kt_
Age= 12
Wins= 322/4058 I started as a noob plz.... I'm good though....
I have Teamspeak and Skype
My Skype= getshr3kt_
Do I have a Mic?= Yes
PvP Strengths= Bow, and Rod and Sword together
Weaknesses= Falling for Flint and Steels and getting rod combo-ed at and dodging arrows.
How Active I am= 8 1/2
I Would Help this clan by= I could bow the opponets and tell them that the bow is very powerful.... also I would always be encouraging the Clan.
I want to join because= Well I know GforcethePinqer (you) and YellowChunky from youtube,.... and I have seen your clan battles and I think you guys know how to win... In previous clans I didn't have fun everyone was talking to each other but not me because they didn't even bother getting to know me.
Have I been in any other clan= Yes= EnzoGenisis
If I were the leader what changes I would make= First of all I'm not good at leading and I trust you and yellowchunky to handle that, I would change this, Practice with the team on servers such as badlion, if we are losing in a clan battle I would encourage them and make them have faith. HOPEFULLY I GET IN IF I DO I WILL BE EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S Nice clan skins

Fliqs

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN= GetShr3kt_
Age= 12
Wins= 322/4058 I started as a noob plz.... I'm good though....
I have Teamspeak and Skype
My Skype= getshr3kt_
Do I have a Mic?= Yes
PvP Strengths= Bow, and Rod and Sword together
Weaknesses= Falling for Flint and Steels and getting rod combo-ed at and dodging arrows.
How Active I am= 8 1/2
I Would Help this clan by= I could bow the opponets and tell them that the bow is very powerful.... also I would always be encouraging the Clan.
I want to join because= Well I know GforcethePinqer (you) and YellowChunky from youtube,.... and I have seen your clan battles and I think you guys know how to win... In previous clans I didn't have fun everyone was talking to each other but not me because they didn't even bother getting to know me.
Have I been in any other clan= Yes= EnzoGenisis
If I were the leader what changes I would make= First of all I'm not good at leading and I trust you and yellowchunky to handle that, I would change this, Practice with the team on servers such as badlion, if we are losing in a clan battle I would encourage them and make them have faith. HOPEFULLY I GET IN IF I DO I WILL BE EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S Nice clan skins
This clan is disbanded!

Flyer52

Spectator
Reaction score
SOrry I change my mind i dont want to be in this clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members