• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eternity [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brigade

Career
Reaction score

IGN:Brigade50
Skype Name: (Private message a leader if you don't want to say it publicly) I sent you a request on skype
Wins: 367
Games Played: a bunch
Why do you want to join Eternity: cuz everyone in the clan is awesome like flip frig flow native and chiller and I love having fun in clans and having one great family as a clan.
I'm not awesome? K
now u are

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Y'all are randies I swear. Stahp spamming the thread. Add me on skype members @NativeTalentMC so I can add you to the skype chat. P.S. Picking 2 or 3 elites and possibly one captain by this weekend.
Like me more elite trial right?

Zernify

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Xpertgut
Skype Name: (Private message a leader if you don't want to say it publicly) awesomebox2012
Wins: I have 320+ in counting
Games Played. Around 2000+
Why do you want to join Eternity: I wanna join because this clan is amazing in every way pvp,humor everything and I would love to be in a clan with my friends and an amazing leader that knows what he's doing. Please consider me I know I left but I made a major mistake I was probably high :(

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry. School just finished for me.
It's fine except that I poked/messages everyone and frig never moved me ;-;
An now I have to do homework, so see ou tomorrow. I wish I could have scrimmed with them :c

Brigade

Career
Reaction score

IGN:Brigade50
Skype Name: (Private message a leader if you don't want to say it publicly) I sent you a request on skype
Wins: 367
Games Played: a bunch
Why do you want to join Eternity: cuz everyone in the clan is awesome like flip frig flow native and chiller and I love having fun in clans and having one great family as a clan.

Reaction score
I'll be on in like an hour (on phone m8)

IGN: Proformence
Skype Name: (Private message a leader if you don't want to say it publicly) Will tell Liam
Wins: I'll edit this post when I get home
Games Played: ^
Why do you want to join Eternity: I want to join Eternity because
1: Have lots of friends in here
2: All have sweq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members