• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eternity [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

_TurtleStew_

Tribute
Reaction score
In Game Name:_TurtleStew_
Skype Name (PM if you want to keep it private): Hashtagkiwi
Wins:59
Games Played:116
Past Clans: I've never really been a clan guy just started getting into clans, the only clan ive been in was "x" owned by kin

BlueCaptain

Platinum
Reaction score
Later guys. I told Seal one of the reasons I'm leaving, not really the main reason though and I probably won't tell. It's a really serious topic that I don't trust anyone with. As long this reason exists I won't be coming back to this clan, sorry. Since I probably won't be talking to anyone of you ever again, I'll try and say goodbye.

FairyGamingHD

Survivor
Reaction score
In Game Name:LUCASPLAYZ
Skype Name (PM if you want to keep it private):lucasplayzmc9
Wins:366
Games Played:3000
Past Clans:#Prosperity #Shadowz #Avengence #Transfer

ImFlipzyy

Survivor
Reaction score
Later guys. I told Seal one of the reasons I'm leaving, not really the main reason though and I probably won't tell. It's a really serious topic that I don't trust anyone with. As long this reason exists I won't be coming back to this clan, sorry. Since I probably won't be talking to anyone of you ever again, I'll try and say goodbye.
Mission Complete

FairyGamingHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Umm It says on the Thread that the ts ip is 174.142.97.228:10154 I hop'd on and It's Trilogy

aDAMZO

Survivor
Reaction score
Cya blue, you were really chill and I wish you stayed ): I'll miss you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci