• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ethereal - EU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

EtherealEU

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Wizq (old name: ImTheRandy)
Name: Alvin
Nationality: Sweden
Wins/Losses: 8/31 (used to have: 182/846
PvP Strengths: Rod and Bow
PvP Weakness: FnS
Why do you want to join Ethreal?: Because im looking for a clan that aims to be one of the best clans in the world and having fun at the same time. I want to be able to laugh and have fun with other members of the clan.
Write a couple of sentences describing yourself: i am a 13 (soon 14) year old boy from gothenburg, sweden. I have played mcsg for about 1 year now. I took a break 4 months ago but now im back again
Can you communicate? This is 100% needed - no exceptions(Mic quality, English, etc.): yes, i can communicate. I have a blue Yeti,Teamspeak 3 and skype!
Accepted as Trial. Welcome!

ydp

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: superfunkyboy
Name: Tim
Nationality: Dutch
Wins/Losses: 18/600 (I know really bad, but test me, you won't regret it.)
PvP Strengths: Bowing, and rod combos.
PvP Weaknesses: Fns (Can learn though)
Why do you want to join Ethereal?: If I get accepted, this will be the first ever clan I join! And I want it to be a good and friendly one with maybe some people that can speak my language.
Write a couple of sentences describing yourself: Iam a funny, friendly, active guys from The Netherlands that really likes helping others and loves the community. :D
Can you communicate? This is 100% needed - no exceptions(Mic quality, English, etc.): I have a samson c01u, it's a studio condenser microphone. It's quality is really OP. And I can speak English fluently, so don't worry about that. :D

EtherealEU

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: superfunkyboy
Name: Tim
Nationality: Dutch
Wins/Losses: 18/600 (I know really bad, but test me, you won't regret it.)
PvP Strengths: Bowing, and rod combos.
PvP Weaknesses: Fns (Can learn though)
Why do you want to join Ethereal?: If I get accepted, this will be the first ever clan I join! And I want it to be a good and friendly one with maybe some people that can speak my language.
Write a couple of sentences describing yourself: Iam a funny, friendly, active guys from The Netherlands that really likes helping others and loves the community. :D
Can you communicate? This is 100% needed - no exceptions(Mic quality, English, etc.): I have a samson c01u, it's a studio condenser microphone. It's quality is really OP. And I can speak English fluently, so don't worry about that. :D
With our regrets, you have been DECLINED. You can feel free to apply when:
- You have better stats/More wins.

ItsCNR_

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: ItsCNR_
Name: Connor
Nationality: British
Wins/Losses: 139/866
PvP Strengths: Fns, Sword/rod combos
PvP Weakness: Bow could be improved
Why do you want to join Ethereal: Would be my 3rd MCSG clan and I want to make more if this. Since my recent increase in pvp I get a lot more wins and even kills for that matter. I want to bring something to a team so I can be apart of a little community again. MCSG clans are fun and enjoyable and I stumbled across this one.
Write a couple sentences describing yourself: Handsome, pretty, funny and amazing in bed. Now back to reality... Basically you can have a lot of banter with me I'm not a hard guy to talk to. Very motivated on whatever I choose to do. If I find I'm not at the level I should be on something I would try my damn hardest to make sure I am the best I can be in this certain area. (Bit longer then a couple but lets keep it going) Example of this is I wasn't happy with where I was at on mcsg. So I bought donator on Badlion and have been able to improve.
Can you communicate? Ofc 100% turtle beach headset and its not like I have no social skills xD I will be calling out in clan wars and making sure everyone knows what I'm doing. I live in England and surprisingly I can speak it as well c:

xXZurmeeXx

Tribute
Reaction score
Damm Thats a loooooong Application Good Job
Why do you want to join Ethereal: Would be my 3rd MCSG clan and I want to make more if this. Since my recent increase in pvp I get a lot more wins and even kills for that matter. I want to bring something to a team so I can be apart of a little community again. MCSG clans are fun and enjoyable and I stumbled across this one.
Write a couple sentences describing yourself: Handsome, pretty, funny and amazing in bed. Now back to reality... Basically you can have a lot of banter with me I'm not a hard guy to talk to. Very motivated on whatever I choose to do. If I find I'm not at the level I should be on something I would try my damn hardest to make sure I am the best I can be in this certain area. (Bit longer then a couple but lets keep it going) Example of this is I wasn't happy with where I was at on mcsg. So I bought donator on Badlion and have been able to improve.
Can you communicate? Ofc 100% turtle beach headset and its not like I have no social skills xD I will be calling out in clan wars and making sure everyone knows what I'm doing. I live in England and surprisingly I can speak it as well c:

EtherealEU

Survivor
Reaction score
Accepted! Welcome to the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci