• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[EU] Apocalypse

Derpy_

Experienced
Reaction score
cuz I suck and people don't like me? --'
If this is about me and gab not playing with you in CSGO it's just because you was a much higher skill level at that time, we would instantly get demoted; we couldn't escape from Silver as it was playing by ourselves. I honestly want us to be friends again becasue of the times we spent in Apocalypse, you was all really awesome, I'd like to consider being friends again, as you're someone who I do not want to lose. - You was one of the best in Apoc and you was one of the best friends <3

Henkcraft

Survivor
Reaction score
If this is about me and gab not playing with you in CSGO it's just because you was a much higher skill level at that time, we would instantly get demoted; we couldn't escape from Silver as it was playing by ourselves. I honestly want us to be friends again becasue of the times we spent in Apocalypse, you was all really awesome, I'd like to consider being friends again, as you're someone who I do not want to lose. - You was one of the best in Apoc and you was one of the best friends <3
To be honest bro, I was mad that day.. And I felt kinda bad after what I said to you, I even gone that far to delete like everyone I knew from MCSG -.-'
Anyways, talk soon? :) <3

(I actually wasn't even talking about you, more about someone else)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci