• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[EU] Apocalypse

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
So, hello abbaclips. U r fitein EndGejmers in de tourny naow, be afrad( or not )
Yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayaya w0t he sya^
I'm not sure if we have a private chat on skype to discuss this, but someone should organise it *cough* sench. Anyway, looking forward to it, first 6v6 :3

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm not sure if we have a private chat on skype to discuss this, but someone should organise it *cough* sench. Anyway, looking forward to it, first 6v6 :3
*cough, cough* The_Waze ookill'em

DerpyDash11

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, take my skype : eposole

GhostedFlame

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Martin
IGN: FaYnZeik
Skype/TS name: Skype: darny012 - TS: FaYnZeik
Age (14 Minimum): 14
Rank (Donor): Member
Wins (450 Minimum): 470
Games played: 2600+ ;-;
PVP Strengths: Combos, Fns, Rod
PVP Weaknesses: Bow fights.
Favourite map(s): Valleyside, Holiday, SG4, Chernobyl, SGhighway, TSG2, (I have route on almost every map )
Previous Clans (If applicable): #Duality, #Frustration
Why do you want to join Apocalypse: I need a clan, and I know players in here

Geson

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: elias
IGN: filip52314
How good are you at Cheering? (*/10): 10
Why do you want to Cheer for Apocalypse?: Good clan and need to look at something when i am boring and i will be active!

SnD69

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Cata
IGN: SnD69
Skype/TS name: Skype: snd_fw1
Age (14 Minimum): 16
Rank (Donor): Gold
Wins (450 Minimum): 240
Games played: 1137 witch is a ratio of 4.8
PVP Strengths: Im pretty decent at bow fights and I also love water fights.Other than that....I'm playing the "Rambo" role in my clan wich means Im pretty much the first one to atack and to take damage...
PVP Weaknesses: I hate fishing rod spams and I'm not good at spamming it
Favourite map(s): Alaskan Village: I know a lot of chests on the map and I also know an OP route on it..I also like Lobby Games because It's a pretty small map and you take a lot of routes.It's fun seeing matches end in 5-10 minutes.
Previous Clans (If applicable): MagicWeapon.I have been in MW for more than 3 months and it's the only clan that I've been part of.http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/magicweapon-eu-clan.80263/
Why do you want to join Apocalypse: Because I feel like It's time for a change and I want to meet new people in the comunity and I also want to have fun playing with you.I hope I can get accepted for at least member,or trail member.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci