• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU Best player all time?

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
I'm sure there are several people that could beat Gravey4rd in 1v1's. But without a doubt I believe he is the best. Numbers don't lie and no one has reached the amount of wins that he has. He is one of the most strategic players and that is why he is the best. He's not the best at pvp...but he knows how to win.

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sure there are several people that could beat Gravey4rd in 1v1's. But without a doubt I believe he is the best. Numbers don't lie and no one has reached the amount of wins that he has. He is one of the most strategic players and that is why he is the best. He's not the best at pvp...but he knows how to win.
Strategy wise you're defenetly right, but you see, wins requires effort, and a lot of time. Being the title of the thread "EU best player of all time" it makes you think more about a pvp wise topic, thats why I think Extract was without doubts the best, because when he was at his prime there were no one no where near to his skill level, at least on EU. Good point anyway.

Reaction score
extract has been a top player for so long

I don't think there's anyone else you can give it to tbh

Flox

Platinum
Reaction score
I think nobody from TOP 10 now on leaderboards does not deserve that place..and from EU myb Gravey4rd :)

LightAura

Platinum
Reaction score
I would have to say Gravey4rd. Yes, he isn't the best at pvp, but he is very strategic when it comes to pvp. No one has reached the amount of wins he has on the legacy leaderboards.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci