• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU Clan Leaderboards

Silf

Career
Reaction score
Clan name: Ismerize
Clan Thread: search on Ismerize and u will find it.
Clan Leaders forum name: Silf
Clan Leaders Skype name: alexsilf, chipsmannen2 and william.mehmeti88
Clan teamspeak: none atm

Reaction score
After deliberations between staff it has been decided that the leaderboards will revert to the original tiering system, where clans can only move up by beating the clan directly above them and hence taking their place. We feel like this incentivises battles far more than the ELO system.

Given the success of the past tournament, I will be hosting another 16-clan tournament to reset the leaderboards and establish base ranks.

Let me know here or on Skype if your clan wishes to participate. Spots will be filled on a first come first served basis. For any clans not in the 16, you will need to wait for the tournament to finish before restarting battles.

Clans participating:

1. Trivium Austin_HG
2. Rasclarts RasclartsRELOADED
3. Typhoon Typhoon
4. Emperors Sander
5. Phoenix PhoenixEU
6. Ismerize Silf
7. ExtremeForce dieoman
8. Ascendancy ImTheNarwhal
9. RomanianStars RobertFV
10. Insurgent InsurgentClann
11. Sinister SinisterEUClan
12. Obelisk ObeliskEU
13. Rebels TheRebelsEU
14. Smurfs Zinke
15. Vion TeamVion
16. Glacial vZeNv
Reserve: Pegasus PegasusEU

I've put in square brackets clans that I have noticed are active and I think would fit in the tournament nicely. Please RSVP to confirm that you will participate, if you are listed in square brackets. Even if you're not listed in square brackets, you can still join. The first clans to reply will be those that get the placements.

I will continually edit this post as places get filled, and once full, I will proceed to create a bracket and this whole thing will get underway.

~ Austin.

Last edited:

Silf

Career
Reaction score
After deliberations between staff it has been decided that the leaderboards will revert to the original tiering system, where clans can only move up by beating the clan directly above them and hence taking their place. We feel like this incentivises battles far more than the ELO system.

Given the success of the past tournament, I will be hosting another 16-clan tournament to reset the leaderboards and establish base ranks.

Let me know here or on Skype if your clan wishes to participate. Spots will be filled on a first come first served basis. For any clans not in the 16, you will need to wait for the tournament to finish before restarting battles.

Clans participating:

1. Trivium Austin_HG
3. Typhoon Typhoon
4. Emperors Sander
5. Phoenix PhoenixEU
[ Ascendancy ImTheNarwhal ]
[ Rebels TheRebelsEU ]
[ Vion TeamVion ]
[ Ismerize Silf ]
[ WarGodz WarGodzEU ]
[ Smurfs Zinke ]
[ Glacial vZeNv ]
[ RomanianStars RobertFV ]
[ Obelisk ObeliskEU ]
[ Lightless LightlessEU ]
[ Insurgent InsurgentClann ]
[ Triumph TriumphEU ]
[ Oblivion Oblivi0nEU ]
[ Sinister SinisterEUClan ]
[ Identity Identity ]
[ Pegasus PegasusEU ]

I've put in square brackets clans that I have noticed are active and I think would fit in the tournament nicely. Please RSVP to confirm that you will participate, if you are listed in square brackets. Even if you're not listed in square brackets, you can still join. The first clans to reply will be those that get the placements.

I will continually edit this post as places get filled, and once full, I will proceed to create a bracket and this whole thing will get underway.

~ Austin.
We would like to join if thats ok

dieoman

Tribute
Reaction score

Clans participating:

1. Trivium Austin_HG
3. Typhoon Typhoon
4. Emperors Sander
5. Phoenix PhoenixEU
6. Ismerize Silf
[ Ascendancy ImTheNarwhal ]
[ Rebels TheRebelsEU ]
[ Vion TeamVion ]
[ WarGodz WarGodzEU ]
[ Smurfs Zinke ]
[ Glacial vZeNv ]
[ Obelisk ObeliskEU ]
[ Triumph TriumphEU ]
[ Oblivion Oblivi0nEU ]
[ Identity Identity ]
[ Pegasus PegasusEU ]

~ Austin.

We would like to join to, by SrMelon ( ExtremeForce)

RobertFV

Tribute
Reaction score

Clans participating:

1. Trivium Austin_HG
3. Typhoon Typhoon
4. Emperors Sander
5. Phoenix PhoenixEU
6. Ismerize Silf
7. ExtremeForce dieoman
8. Ascendancy ImTheNarwhal
[ Rebels TheRebelsEU ]
[ Vion TeamVion ]
[ WarGodz WarGodzEU ]
[ Smurfs Zinke ]
[ Glacial vZeNv ]
[ Obelisk ObeliskEU ]
[ Triumph TriumphEU ]
[ Oblivion Oblivi0nEU ]
[ Identity Identity ]
[ Pegasus PegasusEU ]

~ Austin.

We would like to join if that is ok for you. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci