• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU Clan Leaderboards

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Just a general note to all clans. Should you take a clan's place on the leaderboard through a non-reply, denied challenge, disband, or any other circumstance that does not involve any rounds of an actual battle, do not post a 5-0 win on your thread. It is not a win, you simply take their place, that's how the leaderboards works. The only results that I want to see on clans' threads are those posted under the recent battles section of this thread. If you feel like a clan has posted an invalid 5-0 in the manner that I just explained, message me and I'll warn them about it.
Clan Name: Desolate
Clan Thread (Link) http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/desolate-eu-team.235542/
Clan Leader's Forum Name: Vaxed
Clan Leader's Skype: live:enryjamees
Clan TeamSpeak: (It's Okay If You Don't Have One Yet) 5.249.150.70:10216
Our Forum Accounts Tagged: EUClanLeaderboards

readd the clan in 10th place , have only changed its name
It's not only a name change. You have significant roster and leadership changes, not to mention a playable roster of only three members. Reapply when you have five players.

Edit: also just because we're in a Skype chat together, I don't need requests from you and your entire clan, I will not add you so stop trying

Last edited:

rdgo

Platinum
Reaction score
TeamVines challenges WarGodz for their #12 place on the Eu Clan Leaderboards. You got 48hours to respond.
WarGodzEU froztey

ps:.(wargodz u lost 5-0 to us , no excusses , time to put the lose on the forum =D )

MCRunneR

Platinum
Reaction score
ConclavE challenge Ismerize for their spot.
You have 48 hours to reply.

Reaction score
Rasclarts and Typhoon have both been removed from their positions of #1 and #3 respectively, as they are going on break. I look forward to the return of these clans and want to say good luck to the leaders of both in their irl adventures.

See you soon ~

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci