• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU Clan Leaderboards

CheckMyBadStatz

Tribute
Reaction score
EZ FOR ENCE the finnish eSports organization from Finland who won "DreamHack Tours 2016 Qualifier #2", "DreamHack Tours 2016 - Open Qualifier #1", "Operation Kinguin 2", "Lantrek 2014" & "ESPC #3". Consisting of the the all star Awper Aleksi "allu" Jalli, ingame-leader Mikko "xartE" Välimaa, rifler Miikka "suNny" Kemppi, allround player Juho "Juhob" Lampinen and mad fragger Tom "stonde" Glad from the finnish eSport organization ENCE eSports from the nordic country Finland in Europe

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
CronologyEU i have removed Arteria from the leaderboards after multiple counts of evidence of your members cheating, sorry

if you want to dispute this message me privately

Shattern

Platinum
Reaction score
Clan Name: Meldrum
Clan Thread (Link): http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/meldrum.277555/
Clan Leader's Forum Name: Shattern
Clan Leader's Skype: simslover31
Clan TeamSpeak: We dont have one yet
Our Forum Accounts Tagged: EUClanLeaderboards
Do You Understand And Agree To All Of The Rules?: Yes
(We reserve the right to kick clans and ask them to reapply if they fail to understand basic rules)

flame_wet

Survivor
Reaction score
Clan Name: Nasica's clan
Clan Thread (Link) http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/nasicas-clan.277673/#post-2588054
Clan Leader's Forum Name: flame_wet Ciipaa
Clan Leader's Skype: Flame_wet Castorizia
Clan TeamSpeak: (It's Okay If You Don't Have One Yet)46.105.185.8:12792
Our Forum Accounts Tagged: EUClanLeaderboards
Do You Understand And Agree To All Of The Rules?: Yes
(We reserve the right to kick clans and ask them to reapply if they fail tounderstand basic rules)

See that:

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
Hello, I wanna be refer in EU clan leaderboard cause I think I have experience with clans, also I am Co-owner of 1 if I can say good clan, also I wanna meet new friends and make new friendship and of course I will be fair for everyone's and I don't know is it good application for refer but It's 01:07 a.m. in my country and I am so bored right now to make "paragraph" for refer, I will be happy to get that position so yes, that will be all.
Thanks for reading.
Urm
If you wish to become a referee for the EUCL, please take time and write out at least a paragraph long application explaining why you wish to be apart of the staff here and send it to us as a PM.

Mett

Survivor
Reaction score

Mett

Survivor
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member